maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Struggling to think what to eat at 239am

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I struggle with coding so I just...cheat and do graphics that 'look' like coding. xD
last edit on Aug 11, 2024 20:20:21 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
I struggle with coding so I just...cheat and do graphics that 'look' like coding. xD

meanwhile, i'm the exact opposite where almost all my actual fancy graphics ended up being made almost entirely by coding shenanigans-

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
ever since i changed my name i bato2 ive been getting @‘s about it in thr comment section

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
i am bamboozled at how i really keep getting zombie dreams

It wasnt a zombie dream at first but it was like a group of college kids who are grabbing mats in a supposed safe area full of jurrasic park dinosaurs. It’s like a dungeon in online games. But suddenly it turns deadly and they all ge thurt trying to aave themsrlves and run away, with some dead. And as they finally escaped out, one of them who was left behind decided to check in at the entrance and saw them screaming and being confused. Then he got pricked by something loke a flower cactus on the beach…

Anyway the kids escaped and for a moment felt relieved. Then they started to wonder what if the things inside followed them out? And that ks exactly what happened. Still it was a bit manageable bc there is now emergency services to help but then suddenly the kid early who got pricked by that thorn becomes a zombie and attacks

Then for some reason there is a plot where this substitute teacher who was a sumo wrestler i was being nice to was actually a spy who had been there and was the first the student who turned to a zombie complained to but he ignored it bx he wanted this situation to happen

And then goku died?? Like for real and the story pf db turned tragic and sad with trunks rebelling constantly and getting shot and dying (for real) it was so sad i think my subconscious interrupted so it turns out it was all a play

There was even more plot like about raising these 3 kids to study but then they have like stats where they can go insane if you push them too hadd and that is what happened and we now have to deal with that…

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
if you bond with paras, are you actually bonded with the bug or the mushrooms on its back…

pronounsThey/them
20written posts
rubixearned bits
offlinecurrently
rubix
rubix Avatar
if you bond with paras, are you actually bonded with the bug or the mushrooms on its back…

This got me curious and i looked up the pokedex for paras and parasect to see how they work.

For Paras, you bond with the bug. At this point, the mushrooms are still detachable and only absorb nutrients from the body, so the mind remains unaffected. You have a cute, little buddy with a fungal problem to manage, but otherwise, you’re both fine.

This all changes with parasect, where the mushroom has fully consumed your pokemon pal and you’re left living with the guilt that you wanted him to evolve so much that you allowed a parasitic mushroom to consume his very mind. Could you bond with that mushroom after? Maybe. But everyone will know what you did :)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
rubix Avatar

This got me curious and i looked up the pokedex for paras and parasect to see how they work.

For Paras, you bond with the bug. At this point, the mushrooms are still detachable and only absorb nutrients from the body, so the mind remains unaffected. You have a cute, little buddy with a fungal problem to manage, but otherwise, you’re both fine.

This all changes with parasect, where the mushroom has fully consumed your pokemon pal and you’re left living with the guilt that you wanted him to evolve so much that you allowed a parasitic mushroom to consume his very mind. Could you bond with that mushroom after? Maybe. But everyone will know what you did :)

this is why we have eviolite. And apparently the mushrooms on paras are popular for extending lifespans. Maybe it’s time we eat paras to save it

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
i dont think i can trust someone who’s never had a redemption arc. Like surely everyone’s done something that deserves a redemption arc

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW