write a reply

Post a Random Thought

236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
still not used to having enough money that i can seriously debate running away to another country for a week to watch a concert. it has been just a little over a year since ive gotten out of broke uni student hell. it still hasnt sunk in.
I grew up in poverty and I still can't help but compare everything to the price of bread. It's like... I have enough money now, but I still look at like a pair of jeans and go, "Oh, I could buy bread for a year with that kind of money."

Shedding one's poverty ways is a journey of a thousand miles, and you're loathe to afford the money for proper shoes for it.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
still not used to having enough money that i can seriously debate running away to another country for a week to watch a concert. it has been just a little over a year since ive gotten out of broke uni student hell. it still hasnt sunk in.
I grew up in poverty and I still can't help but compare everything to the price of bread. It's like... I have enough money now, but I still look at like a pair of jeans and go, "Oh, I could buy bread for a year with that kind of money."

Shedding one's poverty ways is a journey of a thousand miles, and you're loathe to afford the money for proper shoes for it.
aaaa honestly thank you so much for this? yeah its very much that feeling. ive been waffling on whether i should do it or not for a few days because of the consistent worry about money and costs (almost to the point of deciding not to despite how much of a net benefit it is for me on a personal level), and you've really put it into words why.

im pretty 80/20 set on going now since its smth i havent done at all before and always wanted to do, but YEAH the thought mentality can hit a lot sometimes.

coming soon.
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
57written posts
capsellaearned bits
onlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
have started playing a canon character for my friend’s oc/canon pair and i’ve genuinely not had this much fun writing in a good amount of time… maybe canon character rp IS fun… it makes me genuinely want to seek out other people who need the other half of their wol/exarch pairs written because I’ve fallen in love with this guy like he’s my own oc
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
the look of abject horror my JTE gave me when she saw me at work this morning is enough to tell me they all think i should be at home, but i dont want to be grieving by myself in my apartment laying on the floor doing nothing when i could have distractions at school
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
CEL Avatar

update: debate over, bought the flight tickets and concert tickets + reserved bookings for my accommodations yesterday for olivia rodrigo's concert and i am SO excited. GUTS came out at the most relatable time for me and helped me get through shitty drama eerily similar to that album's whole deal late last year and i need to see the grudge live for, like, personal catharsis i think it'll be a spiritual awakening tbqh

also first time doing big things independently! and its for a week! aaaaaAAAAAA
last edit on Sept 11, 2024 12:33:38 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
CEL Avatar
update: debate over, bought the flight tickets and concert tickets + reserved bookings for my accommodations yesterday for olivia rodrigo's concert and i am SO excited. GUTS came out at the most relatable time for me and helped me get through shitty drama eerily similar to that album's whole deal late last year and i need to see the grudge live for, like, personal catharsis i think it'll be a spiritual awakening tbqh

also first time doing big things independently! and its for a week! aaaaaAAAAAA
Proud on you for making the big decision! Hope you have a good time, and try not to think about the cost too much. If it creeps up on you, just remind yourself you paid off your student debt and you deserve to have some fun without considering every penny you spend.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
pronounsShe/Her
10written posts
ironearned bits
offlinecurrently
iron
iron Avatar
forte Avatar
iron Avatar
baked my first ever 5 minute brownie. needless to say, it was surprisingly delish <3 it makes me want to dive into baking more
sooo... the recipe tho...? :eyes:

i got it from here! i actually forgot to buy some baking/chocolate chips to top it off, so i ended up planting some melting wafers (white chocolate, and it was still good!) after the brownie itself was done. xD
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW