Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
learning that yes, there are litterboxes in schools and the real reason is extremely upsetting makes me want to bite people.

the reason is that the litterboxes are for kids who need to use the bathroom if the school gets placed under shooting lockdown. the school is not recognizing catkin.
last edit on Sept 12, 2024 3:03:17 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
onlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i got sisters of mercy tickets for me and my bestie for stupid cheap and i am just so excited!!!!!!! i've wanted to see them for years. i've heard they're supposed to be godawful live, so my expectations are low- but at least i'll finally be able to say that i've seen them AND cop legit merch for once LN-SFAFKJOG[
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
i got sisters of mercy tickets for me and my bestie for stupid cheap and i am just so excited!!!!!!! i've wanted to see them for years. i've heard they're supposed to be godawful live, so my expectations are low- but at least i'll finally be able to say that i've seen them AND cop legit merch for once LN-SFAFKJOG[
keep us posted.

tbh it's so easy to get tickets for bands that are influential and popular but not suuuuper popular. i got to see primus recently.
last edit on Sept 13, 2024 0:53:11 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
nothing gets me giggling and kicking my legs than watching fictional characters vibing and get along

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
onlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
illidan main Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
keep us posted.

tbh it's so easy to get tickets for bands that are influential and popular but not suuuuper popular. i got to see primus recently.
did you enjoy them? i saw primus open for tool like almost a decade ago already, and that was my introduction to the band. big fan of tommy the cat
256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
While neither is desirable for obvious reasons, if I must choose between dealing with a godmoder and someone apping an OP character, an OP character app will always be seen as the lesser evil in my books any day of the week compared to the godmoder, in sort of a "at least I'm honest about it," kind of way.

Like, at least the RPer apping an overpowered character wears their intentions on their sleeve. It makes it easier to work things out on whether A.) They misunderstood parts of the rules/lore, or B.) aren't a right fit for this game because they're just out to indulge their power fantasies.

Godmoders on the other hand, can be something of a wolf in sheep's clothing by applying characters that seem perfectly balanced/reasonable, but then proceed to play up their character as invincible, all-powerful, all-knowing (y'know, the usual stuff with God-dodging everything thrown their way, shrugging off everything that lands, the works), etc. Which can, and often does, prove to be even more disruptive than the former.
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
233written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
...is it considered bad form to reuse old writing for character apps/threads? i wouldn't just totally copy-paste of course but i'm wondering if anyone would care (i feel like i know the answer but :thinking:)
last edit on Sept 14, 2024 2:04:56 GMT by ace.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
ace. Avatar
...is it considered bad form to reuse old writing for character apps/threads? i wouldn't just totally copy-paste of course but i'm wondering if anyone would care (i feel like i know the answer but :thinking:)
i dont think there's anything inherently wrong with it, esp in rp. if it makes your life easier w/ writing, why not? it's still your writing, EOD, and if it helps get the posts and/or app done, then that's a net benefit to yourself, your rp partner, and the site

coming soon.
aliasirene
pronounsshe/hers
100written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
you want it darker, we kill the flame
Something something Tolkien's works dares to be honest that there is no amount of fantasy where anyone amasses that power and remains good... because power, in the end, even if wield with good intent, is still corruption.
last edit on Sept 14, 2024 13:09:57 GMT by irene
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,355written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i would like for my power to stop flickering at 9:30 on a saturday tyvm

edit: well, i guess my wish is granted, now that my power is entirely out at 10:00 on a saturday
last edit on Sept 14, 2024 14:12:37 GMT by Kuroya

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW