Post a Random Thought

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Hello tire, if you could of become flat one day later, you know... pay day, that would of been just dandy.

But I guess it's time to have one of those mornings :'D
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
valka Avatar
UMU Avatar
when all you want is find all of the rp ppl that play ffxiv and put an alt on their server so you can play with them

Then you realize what a fucking masochist you are because holy fuck you'll need to level those alts and realizing that is like death considering the like 150 quests between a realm reborn and heavensward @.@

i feel it. i was gonna make an alt for the aether data centre so that and i could play in a timezone better for us, but then i realised how much progress i'd lose on my main (all the classes i've levelled, the dragoon that i've started gearing for post-stormblood, my fenrir mount, etc). plus i'm super attached to her...

so i did a world transfer instead :'D

Fookin' where so I can make an alt/drag you into a party with my main so you have a lvl70 tank/healer to rely on
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Things from old resource sites I wish would come back:

a) That stupid Sausage template challenge where people would code the template and tag other coders and we all had to suffer in Sausage template Hell together. Probably not with that theme, just the idea of having a theme and being able to tag other coders (although you technically wouldn't have to do the thing iffins you didn't want to). Bonus if you, like, slightly alter the challenge every time you tag someone, so the theme is never quite the same depending on who does it. *strokes chin*

b) Those "template shops" where you could ask for a template type/give a bit of inspiration, and the person would code a really simple template for you for practice. There were, like, four going at once? Everyone was so talented, and it was a miracle.

I'dleadbyexample,butIfearnoonewoulddoitwithme.*sobs*
last edit on Jul 12, 2018 15:59:31 GMT by pharaoh leap
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Me when considering things like a Roleplay Editor's Club where we get together every week to discuss our own posts and characters, what we like about them, what ways we can improve etc.

Sole member: me.

At some point someone's going to have to get over dread of being the only one to do it and move... for so the king refuses to move, so the army does not budge...
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
valka Avatar
UMU Avatar
when all you want is find all of the rp ppl that play ffxiv and put an alt on their server so you can play with them

Then you realize what a fucking masochist you are because holy fuck you'll need to level those alts and realizing that is like death considering the like 150 quests between a realm reborn and heavensward @.@

i feel it. i was gonna make an alt for the aether data centre so that and i could play in a timezone better for us, but then i realised how much progress i'd lose on my main (all the classes i've levelled, the dragoon that i've started gearing for post-stormblood, my fenrir mount, etc). plus i'm super attached to her...

so i did a world transfer instead :'D

i made an alt and i want to die
( hover )
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
pharaoh leap Avatar

a) That stupid Sausage template challenge where people would code the template and tag other coders and we all had to suffer in Sausage template Hell together. Probably not with that theme, just the idea of having a theme and being able to tag other coders (although you technically wouldn't have to do the thing iffins you didn't want to). Bonus if you, like, slightly alter the challenge every time you tag someone, so the theme is never quite the same depending on who does it. *strokes chin*

b) Those "template shops" where you could ask for a template type/give a bit of inspiration, and the person would code a really simple template for you for practice. There were, like, four going at once? Everyone was so talented, and it was a miracle.

Honestly, I'd do the 2nd one but I honestly don't know how much interest there is for jcink templates than pb ones. 
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
rhalgr Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Me when considering things like a Roleplay Editor's Club where we get together every week to discuss our own posts and characters, what we like about them, what ways we can improve etc.

At some point someone's going to have to get over dread of being the only one to do it and move... for so the king refuses to move, so the army does not budge...

Okay, but there's nothing I love to do more than gush about my own writing and characters because I'm an egotist little monster who needs to die - where do I sign up? No, but in all honesty, this sounds really fun! I'm not sure how you'd want to set it up - the weekly makes it sound like something you'd want to do over instant messaging, like Discord, rather than on site - but I'm happy to hear your ideas~!

flare Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

Honestly, I'd do the 2nd one but I honestly don't know how much interest there is for jcink templates than pb ones. 

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. If you do it, I'll do it. There was high enough demand for Jcink templates to get a who section dedicated to them, and I know at least a handful of members on here who don't even RP on Proboards, they're just here for the animanga part and the occasional Jcink resource. Plus, the more Jcink stuff you put out there, the more people who will come here FOR Jcink stuff, so, like??? Dooooo iiiiiiiit.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
pharaoh leap Avatar
rhalgr Avatar

Okay, but there's nothing I love to do more than gush about my own writing and characters because I'm an egotist little monster who needs to die - where do I sign up? No, but in all honesty, this sounds really fun! I'm not sure how you'd want to set it up - the weekly makes it sound like something you'd want to do over instant messaging, like Discord, rather than on site - but I'm happy to hear your ideas~!

honestly, at least for myself, being positive about my writing helps so much. i would also like to sign up!!!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW