aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I'm so hecking predictable. I wrote this whole post centered on [RP thing I'm embarrassed about] and [how embarrassed I am], thought I posted it two days ago, was overcome sporadically by regret over having opened up even remotely on P2 dot boards dot net, only to open up my computer for the first time since and realize that I never even posted it, it was just sitting in the text editor, completely finished, because I was too embarrassed to commit even then.

Life is just one uphill battle against my internalized shame, and brother, I am losing every day.
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,327written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
add the regression tag Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
finding out we were robbed before saying goodbye to my dog and having to deal with almost putting someone to jail the day after ::) been high strung on coffee and lack of sleep but surprisingly the calmest and most okay out of everyone what's up with that
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Tales from the evil RP universe: Instead of a like button, there is only a dislike button. It's a generally accepted rule on RP sites to delete any post that hits a certain number of dislikes, even if it's in the middle of an RP thread. ESPECIALLY if it's in the middle of an RP thread.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
pharaoh leap Avatar
Tales from the evil RP universe: Instead of a like button, there is only a dislike button. It's a generally accepted rule on RP sites to delete any post that hits a certain number of dislikes, even if it's in the middle of an RP thread. ESPECIALLY if it's in the middle of an RP thread.

i hate (love) everything about this. pure evil! xD

sounds dystopian af something outta black mirror!
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,327written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
add the regression tag Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Checked this story out for smexy times but then the mc turns out to be an older brother and suddenly i am all for the plot
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW