Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Jenesis Avatar
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
Anyone have a dad who writes in all caps?
YES I DO

and it's weird, he's never been in the military either. I used to write checks (in the bygone days when we still wrote checks) the same way just based on watching him do it

I don't know about my dad specifically but my grandfather and husband do as well - and neither of them were in the military. Which all the women in my family that I know of had cursive handwriting including myself. I actually have no-idea about my dad-in-law but I do know they sent me the arts and craft projects they do (usually framing my cat pictures I send them all around the house) it's caps but I don't know if they do it in Portuguese or is it just english when they're trying to bond with me, lmao. It always throws me cause I think he's yelling at me until I remember if I even looked slightly sad he got so defensive and wishes to fight whatever made me sad and he's on crutches.

In other news I have three more kittens and they're happily already in the system. They're two black/white boys and one tortie (I stg I'm cursed with a tortie near every litter I ever have) and they're a royal theme. (King screams loud enough to summon god.)
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
666written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
Anyone have a dad who writes in all caps? My step dad did that and I've seen other guys do it. It's always written the same way it's kind of nostalgic to me, even though my step dad was pretty much as strict as a military man. Looking for font for my character and just randomly thought about this.

actually... yes. not my dad, but my uncle who was essentially my father figure. he wrote in full caps in a very neat and tidy way. not too big, not too small, perfectly legible. i had always thought of it as the reason for it, legibility. and it always tickled me when he'd write my names on my school notebooks or on tags for my folders. i loved seeing it.

i haven't actually thought about that in a while, though. thank you for the reminder!
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,607written posts
offlinecurrently
HAPPY ACE WEEK 👾🦴⚫️
Part of the Furniture
HAPPY ACE WEEK 👾🦴⚫️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
A cringe memory came up while trying to nap and now i am trying to forget it again STOP BRINGING IT UP BRAIN IT’S BEEN 10 YEARS

@dragondumps

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,607written posts
offlinecurrently
HAPPY ACE WEEK 👾🦴⚫️
Part of the Furniture
HAPPY ACE WEEK 👾🦴⚫️ Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
I dreamed about the same exact zombie premis i dreamed before why do i keeelvhavign zombie dreams

@dragondumps

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
818written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i thought you should know that i really enjoy your personal creative nonfiction writing. it reminds me of roxane gay's writing.
last edit on Oct 21, 2024 22:20:33 GMT by bex
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
817written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
joining a ttrpg server and meeting a lot of new people has done wonders to my mental health but also significantly has me considering retiring / long hiatusing from rp after evaluating what i enjoy, how i enjoy it, and the differences in energies, whew. i now fully understand why my closest rp circle retired after discovering more ttrpg groups.

on a similar note, played everyone is john and raccoon race yesterday and genuinely do NOT think i've laughed so hard it gave me violent coughing fits for 30 minutes in my life.
last edit on Oct 22, 2024 0:59:21 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
282written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Me when working: "We use 'old, half-naked man' here because the emphasis is that we take issue with the fact the half-naked man is old, and the narrator would otherwise have been fine with it."

Me when walking the dogs: "Why is half-naked always about the top or bottom half? Why can't it be the left or right side, front or back?"
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW