Post a Random Thought

aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

Am I the only one who hates the tropes/aesthetics section of apps? Aesthetics aren't nearly as bad but...
why... do you need this? It doesn't pertain to any relevant info about the character. The tropes just treat them like fictional people and, I prefer writing my characters as if they could be real people. This ruins immersion.

Why are tropes necessary? How do people do this off the top of their head????
It's just... filler. ITS FILLER.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i honestly find the fire nation so fascinating and so many of the fire nation characters so nuanced, i could go on about them for days, omg-

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
gimmick Avatar
Why do people call it a headcanon for their own OCs? It's their character, there's no "head" about it

i don't know about anyone else, but i typically call it "headcanon" because it's generally not information that's hard set in stone (ie, i might say their favorite movie is lord of the rings, but i might change that later on to make it star wars) and/or because it heavily involves other characters (like if me and you had two characters that were close friends and i said that mine wore a friendship bracelet that yours had given mine but after you left the site, i decided to drop that aspect of my character).

that and the fact i got so used to being on tumblr, where anything that's not actually listed on the about page is considered a "headcanon", that it's stuck through now through to my own ocs on forums so. yeah.

pronounshe/him
793written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
"I can quit Warcraft at any time. I don't really need Warcraft RP in my life. I bet there are better fantasy RPs out there on jcink."

Nope. Warcraft, I'm sorry, baby, you really are the only place I can play orcs and goblins and undead at all.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
someone should go post in rp confessions because i don't want to double post again :(

(also there are... day-old-kittens in my house rn. they're VERY tiny. terrible rats. ugly. kittens are only cute when they're like 5+ weeks old... i can get pics if anyone wants them because i know... sooooooome people think they're cute when they're this small. hmu)
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Jun 9, 2020 17:49:33 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
Why is making friends online easier than making them in person? 
this but the opposite tbh.
one day ill have rp friends, i just cant seem to have made any in the past century ive been rping. teach me ur ways.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW