87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
dreams Avatar

a pokemon rp inspired by the new games in the sinnoh/hoenn region<3
hmm.. maybe a slice of life kinda thing where you can pursue whatever you want OR just vibe with pokemon? in the sinnoh region?
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ricochet Avatar
dreams Avatar
a pokemon rp inspired by the new games in the sinnoh/hoenn region<3
hmm.. maybe a slice of life kinda thing where you can pursue whatever you want OR just vibe with pokemon? in the sinnoh region?

yess...

no stats
no levels

just vibes
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Silky! Avatar
Tokyo Revengers would be fire to see
This!!! I love Tokyo Revengers so much aaaa

The closest site right now that would hit the vibes and tickle the crime and gang urge would be Yangachi.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
569written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
witch hat atelier

not ur average run of the mill witch story either

- super cool fantasy setting with magical cities / castles / places
- cute witch aspirations at cute little ateliers (or magic cities if rural life aint for u)
- a subset of renegade witches (brimhats) who want to revive the free use of magic
- all magic is rune magic which can also be effectively made by everyone, but the Witch's Assembly has outlawed the knowledge of magic outside their covens due to past atrocities that were committed / still enduring in the current times

idk just vibing a decent magic fantasy setting that has the promise of narrative conflict

aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
701written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
dreams Avatar
ricochet Avatar
yess...

no stats
no levels

just vibes

If I could vibe in Johto, I'd join in a heartbeat =w=
41written posts
nerdboyearned bits
offlinecurrently
nerdboy
nerdboy Avatar
wicker Avatar
solo leveling

Solo Leveling would be cool AF. I feel like you'd have to tweak some of that world stuff though since it makes it seem that people are locked in to whatever strength and powers they get at awakening. Something I'm sure that will miff enough people off.

I love the idea of Isekai rp though. If you like Solo Leveling, I suggest trying a newer Mawha that has similar vibes called The Lone Necromancer. It doesn't have many chapters yet but it is still releasing about once a week. Its world seems a lot more robust than Solo Leveling too.
pronounsking
85written posts
kaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
nerdboy Avatar
wicker Avatar
solo leveling

Solo Leveling would be cool AF. I feel like you'd have to tweak some of that world stuff though since it makes it seem that people are locked in to whatever strength and powers they get at awakening. Something I'm sure that will miff enough people off.

I love the idea of Isekai rp though. If you like Solo Leveling, I suggest trying a newer Mawha that has similar vibes called The Lone Necromancer. It doesn't have many chapters yet but it is still releasing about once a week. Its world seems a lot more robust than Solo Leveling too.

i second this. randomly picked up Lone Necromancer after I finished Solo Leveling and it's a gr8 read and could be a gr8 site.

they bringing back the stats feeling bby jk jk
last edit on Jan 7, 2022 16:34:13 GMT by kae
41written posts
nerdboyearned bits
offlinecurrently
nerdboy
nerdboy Avatar
kae Avatar
nerdboy Avatar

i second this. randomly picked up Lone Necromancer after I finished Solo Leveling and it's a gr8 read and could be a gr8 site.

I feel like the only issue this would be is that you'd have to have staff make like 20 different classes with their own skills already premade. Or think of some alternative way to reflect the class system that series uses. 
pronounsking
85written posts
kaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
nerdboy Avatar
kae Avatar

I feel like the only issue this would be is that you'd have to have staff make like 20 different classes with their own skills already premade. Or think of some alternative way to reflect the class system that series uses. 

True.

Either that or have generic class categories and give people to make the freedom to name their class within that category and already have basic skills like you said.  future skills or etc. could be gained via events/shops but ya it would require a lot of thought and work to simplify it for rp.

i also have invested in Hardcore Leveling Warrior webtoon while LN is on off days and its very very deep into the storyline so i'm still catching up.  starts off sorta surface bare, but picks up and gets deeper and deeper.

it would be exciting and new to see a Isekai RP but i definitely acknowledge it would be a huge undertaking
46written posts
wickerearned bits
offlinecurrently
wicker
wicker Avatar
ded no reply
kae Avatar
nerdboy Avatar

True.

Either that or have generic class categories and give people to make the freedom to name their class within that category and already have basic skills like you said.  future skills or etc. could be gained via events/shops but ya it would require a lot of thought and work to simplify it for rp.

i also have invested in Hardcore Leveling Warrior webtoon while LN is on off days and its very very deep into the storyline so i'm still catching up.  starts off sorta surface bare, but picks up and gets deeper and deeper.

it would be exciting and new to see a Isekai RP but i definitely acknowledge it would be a huge undertaking

It sounds sooo cool! I think there are various ways of doing this, either giving a few options of classes to choose from in character creation, then letting the player make up their own skills with shop purposes. Or the player chooses their own class and some skills, but the site relies heavily on staff distributing rewards through missions etc. 

I think what appeals to me most is the achievements and acquiring random skills based on literally anything (kind of like Bofuri). For example, how fun would it be to do a social where you're messing around and then staff post an achievement where, idk, you get a healing skill with your food since you spent most of the social cooking. Or maybe you spend a thread hunting a specific species of monster, and gain a skill reflecting that.

Even getting site members to make the requests themselves of what they've done and what kind of skill/ achievement they're hoping to gain from it. A bit of work from both the staff team and RPers will go a long way.

I think it's doable as an RP site, it is just a lot of work on staff with events and rewards etc. Low-key tempted to start writing some systems and ideas for the future, making a site is definitely something I've always wanted to do. 

What I'm really happy about is that the way Solo Leveling ended is a similar concept I had written before I read this, so I could come up with a different and unique story but following the same 'system'. ^^
last edit on Jan 10, 2022 14:23:16 GMT by wicker