peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
tenebrae Avatar
ghibli fantasy site.

Yes!! I've been playing Ni no Kuni: Crossworlds and think the world of Ni no Kuni in general would make an adorable RP!

Cat mans and mouse mans and bird mans and mermans everywhere! I'd be totally down to make or help make one if I wasn't working on a revamp of a project lol
26written posts
veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vee
vee Avatar
jujutsu kaisen, esp OC only- or even a historical setting...

silkpunk, or historical fantasy / science fantasy in general... esp if its eastern leaning.

really anything with immersive worldbuilding with magic/cool tech- political or some sort of court intrigue... character driven so that ic choices and plots drive the main plot...

yeahhhh
aliaskai
pronounsshe/her
1written post
coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
coyote
coyote Avatar
vee Avatar
jujutsu kaisen, esp OC only- or even a historical setting...

silkpunk, or historical fantasy / science fantasy in general... esp if its eastern leaning.

really anything with immersive worldbuilding with magic/cool tech- political or some sort of court intrigue... character driven so that ic choices and plots drive the main plot...

yeahhhh
I am thinking of doing an eastern / feudal / imperial high fantasy rp soon...maybe...hopefully...!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
bernie voice "i am once again asking for a long-term jcink animanga resource site"

maybe with v6 open beta coming this month + v5 to v6 conversions before the end of the year, it'll finally happen

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
a high fantasy site but, like, instead of feudalism or theocracy being the main form of governance it's capitalism.

idk i think that there's a certain association of high/medi/historical fantasy = feudalism/theocracy/etc. while cyberpunk/sci-fi = capitalism so i think itd be rlly cool to have smth different

yeah this is basically ketterdam from the grishaverse but still

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

i kind of want an animated/animanga superhero rpg. There was one like a year or two ago and it never went anywhere -- I always thought it was brilliant.

like have all the heroes/villians from the marvel and dc universes with their powers and similar occupations, but like have different fcs/characters for them? like an alternate universe/storyline that doesn't strictly depend on the cinematic universe(s) or comics. like imagine how fire it would be to have lelouch lamperage as stephan strange, or asuka langley as jean grey
last edit on Jul 5, 2022 13:02:00 GMT by Deleted
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)

.hack, or something similar. just people roleplaying their characters in a slightly more advanced mmorpg (bonus points if it's a scifi MMO). with events and rampant ai (that are also playable). hackers, GMs, Noobs. Just no "trapped in a videogame / if you die in the game you die irl" stuff. it's been done to death lol

last edit on Jul 5, 2022 17:18:25 GMT by tenebrae
1written post
metawolfearned bits
offlinecurrently
metawolf
metawolf Avatar
tenebrae Avatar

.hack, or something similar. just people roleplaying their characters in a slightly more advanced mmorpg (bonus points if it's a scifi MMO). with events and rampant ai (that are also playable). hackers, GMs, Noobs. Just no "trapped in a videogame / if you die in the game you die irl" stuff. it's been done to death lol

Have you tried .hack infinity?