the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
something like the mobile game dislyte, set in a near-future world. where various people awaken with the power of mythological figures. gods, goddesses, monsters, etc. have to fight enemies that spawned from pandora's box and nearly destroyed the world. but people have lives outside the "saving the world" stuff, from being celebrities, criminals, or just your average civilian! basically, I want an urban fantasy with cool vibes and cooler characters.
last edit on May 22, 2022 12:49:05 GMT by tenebrae
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
796written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
tenebrae Avatar
vrmmorpg roleplay but set in a scifi game world.
i have a,,,, huge soft spot for these settings tbh since some of my favorite past rps had been set in such so someone please do it i'd join in a heartbeat

coming soon.
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
someone, please make an animanga fc non/disney spirits roleplay so i can get these characters idea out of my head. i beg of you!
last edit on May 22, 2022 23:31:45 GMT by tenebrae
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
ni no kuni: cross worlds! where players think their playing an vrmmorpg, but are actually in a real fantasy world!
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
796written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
a single moving setting fantasy site. like, i'm talking a fantasy where you ++ who knows how many characters live / exist in a single major space (i.e. a huge hotel/labyrinth/submarine/monorail/space station with who knows how many rooms inside). the outside world is irrelevant. i think it'd be rlly Neat to make a setting that "comes alive" by sheer virtue of just being in a single creative space.

i also may or may not be nostalgic for a gentleman in moscow

coming soon.
aliaslovelorn, ll, lorn
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
you carry the aura of the stars
i am once again asking

- crime rp with like centralized location in a single city and less factions but more members in each
- ouran rp. self explanatory. rich people mischief
- entertainment rp but with consequences. please let me punch someone and be exiled out of the acting industry and have people lose fans because of dating scandals like Give Me Some Realism!!!!!!!!! instead of letting everything be sanitized and cookie cutter cute
- historical fantasy no stats only 1 species
last edit on Jun 16, 2022 2:04:06 GMT by lovelorn
aliaslance
pronounshe/him
66written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
CEL Avatar
a single moving setting fantasy site. like, i'm talking a fantasy where you ++ who knows how many characters live / exist in a single major space (i.e. a huge hotel/labyrinth/submarine/monorail/space station with who knows how many rooms inside). the outside world is irrelevant. i think it'd be rlly Neat to make a setting that "comes alive" by sheer virtue of just being in a single creative space.

i also may or may not be nostalgic for a gentleman in moscow

omg this reminds me of snowpiercer and how i thought it's interesting to have a survival rp in a single setting w class and political drama and angst khsfhjkasfhas but YESS this is interesting :eyes:
last edit on Jun 16, 2022 15:42:49 GMT by lancelot
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
lovelorn Avatar
i am once again asking

- crime rp with like centralized location in a single city and less factions but more members in each
- ouran rp. self explanatory. rich people mischief
- entertainment rp but with consequences. please let me punch someone and be exiled out of the acting industry and have people lose fans because of dating scandals like Give Me Some Realism!!!!!!!!! instead of letting everything be sanitized and cookie cutter cute
-historical fantasy no stats only 1 species
Luminary specifically has a consequences system that people could ask for consequences from! We also have a Gossip Girl-esque social media account that takes anonymous tips and different events and scandals and blasts it out to the world if that's something you're interested in!

But onto the topic of something I'd like to see— I'd love to see a silkpunk site. Please, the aesthetic would be wonderful! I'd love to write some rebellion, resistance, mix in some tradition, some intrigue.
pronounsthey/them
198written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site statless site