Sites You Want To See

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
onlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Not sure how it would work in RP, but I've been bitten by the nostalgia of games like Ace Attorney and Professor Layton. Just anything that would require me to solve puzzles through writing, though I do know that would require so much more effort and after the experience of trying to give puzzles through RP understand that it's kinda hard to do so aaa

Anyways, heart still belongs to the likes of Phoenix Wright and Hershel Layton even after all these years and I accidentally binged videos and did a deep dive on why there will be no more Professor Layton games and I'm still aching.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Since Disney Dreamlight Valley reignited my Disney mania: Disney/Pixar Spirit Personified roleplay, but animanga fcs.(also woo! 100 posts, get! full member status now! c:<)
last edit on Apr 28, 2022 12:10:48 GMT by tenebrae
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i'm a glutton for punishment. but i miss well thought out shounen battle roleplay sites. (ie; bleach, naruto, dbz, one piece, jjk) :') i also want any of these btw, specifically naruto or jjk!
last edit on May 2, 2022 23:58:46 GMT by tenebrae
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i've been in a sci fi mood lately. i started reading the hyperion cantos series by dan simmons, and i think something inspired by it could be rad. give me like. a hard sci fi flavor with casual rp pls
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
zany adventure panfandom where some unknowable cosmic force mashes a bunch of popular media/franchise/game locations together and makes a hodgepodge of a planet. suddenly, hogwarts is now housed in place of hyrule castle, tatoonie blends into gerudo desert. midgar is neighbors to gotham. and everyone's powers/weapons/items are nerfed to hell and back. as heroes try to band together and fix things (or make things worse), villains bask in the chaos or try to takeover. or everyone just tries to make this new world work. or try to return their worlds to the way they were. as this evil force of evilness slowly encroaches on the lands threatening to destroy everyone. basically, smash bros brawl subspace emissary on crack.
last edit on May 13, 2022 22:03:31 GMT by tenebrae