write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
a code geass / guilty crown based rp that's about a revolutionist group in a dystopian society + powers. mechs are a plus but not necessary. i just love that type of stuff so much. also, again: tokyo ghoul. 
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
Can I get an Altered Carbon / Blade runner rp. I want some Hotline Miami type shit with hot pink colors and neon moons, I want some HOT synth beats while I solve crimes.
last edit on Nov 30, 2018 1:49:55 GMT by Dolten♦
107written posts
lyreearned bits
offlinecurrently
lyre
lyre Avatar
Dolten♦ Avatar
Can I get an Altered Carbon / Blade runner rp. I want some Hotline Miami type shit with hot pink colors and neon moons, I want some HOT synth beats while I solve crimes.
i've seen both altered carbon and blade runner inspired animanga rp done earlier in the year when i was super busy irl so i never got to join either, and that's something that kills me on a near daily basis.
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
or a non canon Tokyo Ghoul one
i'd kill for anything even remotely tokyo ghoul related tbh

same. i just want to make my ghouls and my ghoul inspectors miserable. i need my gourmets and human babies raised by ghouls believing it's due to fatherly love even though it's not or is it? i am talking about you amon - coughes - so. yeah. a tokyo ghoul rp. please. someone. anyone.
last edit on Nov 30, 2018 14:33:01 GMT by サンダラ
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
is everyone over high school role plays? because i have been thinking of one with rivalry aspects and maybe multiple schools a la haikyuu but with a wider spectrum. maybe do events like matches or competitions with dice and add like, a shop system for it where you can effect your stats? although main focus would be slice of life aspect, but still.

or just give me something like danganronpa like said where there are a bunch of teens who are the best, in a murder mystery.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
polly Avatar
don't tempt me.......... i'll do it
- tempts, bribes, uses oiroke no jutsu -

do it you COWARDS

サンダラ Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
i'd kill for anything even remotely tokyo ghoul related tbh

same. i just want to make my ghouls and my ghoul inspectors miserable. i need my gourmets and human babies raised by ghouls believing it's due to fatherly love even though it's not or is it? i am talking about you amon - coughes - so. yeah. a tokyo ghoul rp. please. someone. anyone.

i've been asking for a fucking tg roleplay for the goddamn longest. LET. ME. HUNT. GHOULS. AND MAYBE FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE SO WE CAN FAIL AT HAVING A GODDAMN CHILD B/C OF HER GENETICS i want tragedy okay, but a tg rp would be so fun! i wanna be an investigator! :weary:
last edit on Dec 1, 2018 10:06:35 GMT by light
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
'scuse the double posting, but i've been craving an honest to god good supernatural roleplay. preferably an original one inspired by legacies/the originals/vampire diaries/supernaturals/chilling adventures of sabrina and a maybe a pinch of riverdale in it. but thas just me b/c i've been watching a lot of supernatural shows.
pronounsHe/She/They
18written posts
lirrielearned bits
offlinecurrently
lirriel
lirriel Avatar
i don't have any hope of being forgotten, i'm comfortable like this
light Avatar

サンダラ Avatar

i've been asking for a fucking tg roleplay for the goddamn longest. LET. ME. HUNT. GHOULS. AND MAYBE FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE SO WE CAN FAIL AT HAVING A GODDAMN CHILD B/C OF HER GENETICS i want tragedy okay, but a tg rp would be so fun! i wanna be an investigator! :weary:
i might be working on one but i promise nothing ;;
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
lirriel Avatar
light Avatar

(*_*) :stalker emoji:
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
dreams Avatar
an animanga based riverdale/chilling adventures of sabrina crossover murder mystery would be awesome.

also would die for an anime/manga harvest moon rp, or a sailor moon-inspired magical rp.

i may be making the riverdale one happening, but finals week is next week so i'll figure out stuff after break :eyes:
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
I swear, one day someone will make a Western/Red Dead Redemption rp, and I will join faster than the fastest guns in the West.

EDIT: Alternatively, a desolate prison planet 300 years in the future where some semblance of society has appeared as a result of inmates of various types all being dumped together in a wasteland to die, but said society is very much survival-of-the-fittest, Western frontier-esque. (...With a sprinkling of Riddick aesthetic. I love the world-building in those movies.)
last edit on Dec 1, 2018 19:14:19 GMT by malachy
pronounsShe / Her
79written posts
Chaileo ✧earned bits
offlinecurrently
Chaileo ✧
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
Im just awkwardly here for the templates
サンダラ Avatar
lirriel Avatar

(*_*) :stalker emoji:

You make this
Im there

I would metaphorically kill for a gruesome harsh ghoul world where you have slice of life rpers, next to those who like dark and horror.