352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
revelation Avatar
Aug 18, 2018 4:06:25 GMT @revelation said:
Gonzo Avatar
i actually have an entire bsd idea like 80% to 95% finished but the idea kind of fell off before we could reopen it. i could talk to the people involved and see how they'd feel about getting it up / letting myself and hopefully any other part(y)(ies) willing to help me out get it out there. i've been wanting one for a loooooong time too.
you absolute legend omg,,,, if u somehow get one up hmu !!! im a bit drowned in schoolwork rn but i will do anything for bsd !!
here goes my support and my codes

Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
402written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
revelation Avatar
Aug 18, 2018 4:41:20 GMT @revelation said:
von Avatar
here goes my support and my codes
[demonic chanting] bsd bsd bsd

Let's do it \o/
last edit on Aug 18, 2018 14:45:29 GMT by Empress Yuki
etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
SCP Foundation! But mostly members playing SCPS (or variations) and others playing researchers, D-Class personnel, scientists, etc, to capture and study them. Idk I just like weird, horrific shit - and the SCP Foundation has no shortage of that.
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
Seventeenth century Europe would be an interesting setting, or, a backdrop modeled after it. The Counter-Reformation and the Thirty Years' War were significant in the history of Western civilization. Very different!
last edit on Aug 21, 2018 23:19:57 GMT by Jacob
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
yo what about like, a twilight zone/black mirror-esque sort of like? site? the site takes place pretty much anywhere in the us, and with every new event, there's some weird new mystery that's meant to be unfurled and/or experienced by different characters. it would be really fun if it was slightly different for people? idk i just thought abt this but i think it could be a really weird/fun concept to explore
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I don't know why, but I want a site based in Spain... maybe court intrigue based? Or, california. You don't ever see anime/manga rps based in California that aren't idol-based -- maybe have focus on the wealthy "Hollywood" side trying to blend in with the poorer "streets/ghetto" side or something. 
last edit on Aug 22, 2018 16:02:58 GMT by Deleted
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a non-bnha hero school rp. like sky high or x-men evolution, possibly? maybe instead of a "hero school" it can be a "villain school" or a even a "villainous reform/rehab/juvie"? ooooh, a villain juvie/rehab where villainous youth attempt to be "reformed" to modern societal standards? maybe a darker (and edgier) look at superhero society where those labeled "bad" are treated like criminals regardless of their character/exploits?