pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I'm the only one here who cares about this comic but I keep wanting to RP some of my Aether Eternius OCs..... So I'm kinda looking for a site (either Panfandom that allows fandom OCs or an actual Aether Eternius site (I'd prefer the AE site, but nobody knows the comic so I doubt it'll happen)) where I can RP them without needing to make huge changes to them to the point where they're no longer the characters I want to RP

I kinda found a site a while ago where I could potentially RP them, but that one had activity and word count requirements I couldn't easily meet ;;
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
How about a Mystery Roleplay? The Main point of the Mystery you don't know What Kinds of Characters or Genre exists in the Roleplay. Its in a Setting that Modern to Our Time and Knowledge... so everyone be one same page....

But... Due to the Mystery you don't know the full Truth about characters made there or What goes down 100% since Half would be in Private hidden away.. and Half in Public for all to join.. and a system to encourage Both methods of rp.
last edit on Apr 25, 2020 16:55:52 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
maybe this is too old or far-fetched, but i would kill for a roleplay based on the Vampire Academy books. It's always been my favorite book series. There used to be a site around a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure it's long gone now.

Also.. has anyone ever done an rp based on James Patterson's Maximum Ride? Other favorite book series. Also a decent manga!

Just imagine. Kids on the run with featherly wings and cool skills/powers. Scientists that want to capture and use them and find them. And, then you have characters like Ari, who would be neat to incorporate -- just an idea
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
633written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
finley Avatar
really coming out and exposing my love for otome games, but i think Obey Me! would make a cute af site

i was thinking this the other day as mammon threatened to sock me for my smart ass comment! it'd be fun in the devildom
pronounsshe / they
16written posts
spectrumearned bits
offlinecurrently
spectrum
spectrum Avatar
the edgelord
#1. neon genesis evangelion. i have always wanted to write a hormonal teenager piloting a death trap that 100% will break in the middle of their existential crisis as their horrified guardian yells at them to keep going forward. yeaaaaaaah. it's like learning to drive all over again.

#2. catherine-inspired/golden playhouse!verse. what better premise than "if you fall in a dream, they say you'll die in real life." please give me psychological horrors about the monotony of adult concerns. even better if it retained some outside smt influences, like devil detectives/exorcists, freedom to play gods causing trouble in the human mind, and events based around the nightmares and other manifested psychological concepts. ♡

#3. the bureaucratic battle of heaven and hell. a parody rp where demons and angels are trapped in a divine version of the office. as they worry about their busy work lives and their managing archangel's holiday plans to celebrate the ceo's birthday (and that's before the devils show up solely to get smashed at the after work party, as devils must), they battle for the dominion and purity of human souls. hilarity ensues, along with many timeless rivalries, much paperwork, meetings that could have been emails about how to orchestrate eternal damnation, musings on the great war between heaven and hell, and the occasional confused human in purgatory.

. . . may or may not be the dynamic between aziraphale and crowley from good omens except as an rp, which coincidentally allows for a zany-but-dramatic antichrist story plotline! would this game ever happen? no. do i still want to see it? oh hell yeah.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
spectrum Avatar
#1. neon genesis evangelion. i have always wanted to write a hormonal teenager piloting a death trap that 100% will break in the middle of their existential crisis as their horrified guardian yells at them to keep going forward. yeaaaaaaah. it's like learning to drive all over again.

#2. catherine-inspired/golden playhouse!verse. what better premise than "if you fall in a dream, they say you'll die in real life." please give me psychological horrors about the monotony of adult concerns. even better if it retained some outside smt influences, like devil detectives/exorcists, freedom to play gods causing trouble in the human mind, and events based around the nightmares and other manifested psychological concepts. ♡

#3. the bureaucratic battle of heaven and hell. a parody rp where demons and angels are trapped in a divine version of the office. as they worry about their busy work lives and their managing archangel's holiday plans to celebrate the ceo's birthday (and that's before the devils show up solely to get smashed at the after work party, as devils must), they battle for the dominion and purity of human souls. hilarity ensues, along with many timeless rivalries, much paperwork, meetings that could have been emails about how to orchestrate eternal damnation, musings on the great war between heaven and hell, and the occasional confused human in purgatory.

. . . may or may not be the dynamic between aziraphale and crowley from good omens except as an rp, which coincidentally allows for a zany-but-dramatic antichrist story plotline! would this game ever happen? no. do i still want to see it? oh hell yeah.

#3. the bureaucratic battle of heaven and hell.

---- I vote for this.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
spectrum Avatar

Is purgatory just when a customer/client is on hold trying to get support?
last edit on Apr 29, 2020 18:25:30 GMT by Sharp
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
spectrum Avatar

I want this so much.
pronounsshe / they
16written posts
spectrumearned bits
offlinecurrently
spectrum
spectrum Avatar
the edgelord
Sharp Avatar
spectrum Avatar

Is purgatory just when a customer/client is on hold trying to get support?

"how's that call going?"
"oh, yeah, i transferred him over to i.t., but sloth never bothers to actually forward the call anywhere. i think they're hoping he'll sell his soul to get off the phone with us."
"aren't you worried?"
"haha, nah. i didn't tell 'em he was a priest!" bada bing bada boom great idea, i like you sir you are a funny well dressed shark guy

but no more spam, i apologize for my lack of control. this is a very important thread with a goal and i am merely an intrepid fool who happened to champion this interpretation; please carry on with your regular sites-you-want-to-see business, all.
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
god FORBID i pursue this line of thought b/c i have my hands full w/ the development of one site already, but imagine a horror site inspired by until dawn?? ignoring the logistical nightmare of the concept, wouldnt it be fun to have a site where the events are purely about regular people being forced to survive horrific situations, and how those situations might affect characters relationships???? (maybe one character betrays another during the horror event but both characters end up surviving and now they both have to live with that??? maybe one pc becomes the sole survivor of an event and the next cohort of horror victims have to seek them out for help and they have an almost npc-like role???) death would be very common on this site, so i imagine it would prioritize a quick character creation process and fast-paced dnd-like horror events.....??

thinky thoughts