aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
1. the originals and/or vampire diaries.
2. a site based off the kingsman movie series.
3. mythology rp where we play as the plethora of now un-believed in gods & goddesses who had to take human form in order to avoid being turned to dust by time. hijinks ensue. zeus is still horny and no one is safe.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
**takes deep calming breath**

HENRY STICKMIN Roleplay.

---- Everybody can draw their own Stick Figure characters.

> Team The Gov't
> Team Toppat
> Team Henry
> Team CCC

And Choas Inbetween. With mechanics relating to 3 choices in each thread, Coinflip who chooses.
last edit on Aug 10, 2020 4:23:22 GMT by Ginger
pronounshe/she
25written posts
claireearned bits
offlinecurrently
claire
claire Avatar
snowflakes flutter & the north wind blows.
Kei ⚸ Avatar
i wonder what a serial experiments lain rp site would be like, that'd be cool
my first instinct upon seeing this was just to get very excited, like a little dog

but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I would really enjoy something like this or, for that matter, anything based on that kind of early 90s idea of cyberpunk... a world where the 'real life' and its people carry an undercurrent of detachment and aggression, but a very active virtual reality/club scene populated by hackers + with a subculture centered around exploring psychedelic elements, cyberspace, questions of identity and other trippy things that start to bleed into everyone's mundane lives... it's all so good (^q^)
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
claire Avatar
Kei ⚸ Avatar
i wonder what a serial experiments lain rp site would be like, that'd be cool
my first instinct upon seeing this was just to get very excited, like a little dog

but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I would really enjoy something like this or, for that matter, anything based on that kind of early 90s idea of cyberpunk... a world where the 'real life' and its people carry an undercurrent of detachment and aggression, but a very active virtual reality/club scene populated by hackers + with a subculture centered around exploring psychedelic elements, cyberspace, questions of identity and other trippy things that start to bleed into everyone's mundane lives... it's all so good (^q^)
what i would do to get a site like that around here, it just sounds like a fun time (idk if there is, i haven't explored much) make one with me pls