write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw the entire Kingsmen franchise... and now I want an animanga rp set in London with suspense, intrigue, action, and possible spy stories centered around this amazing series. I know I saw one someplace not long ago, but I wasn't familiar with the movies then...

but now, I understand
last edit on May 29, 2023 18:25:42 GMT by Deleted
118written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
illidan main Avatar
traveller Avatar
Tears of the Kingdom is so hot right now, but I don't think I've even seen a Breath of the Wild roleplay...
i think i saw one that lived for like. a month. if that.
Tragic. I'd be happy to lend a hand whenever someone does get the itch to make such a site, though.
"Since you claim you're so much wiser, why's your life spent all alone?"
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
668written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
traveller Avatar
illidan main Avatar
i think i saw one that lived for like. a month. if that.
Tragic. I'd be happy to lend a hand whenever someone doesย get the itch to make such a site, though.

I am ALWAYS down for Zelda shenanigans. Just not sure what kind of plot would be good for a BotW/TotK site. ๐Ÿค”
last edit on Jun 3, 2023 17:44:07 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
118written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
traveller Avatar
Tragic. I'd be happy to lend a hand whenever someone does get the itch to make such a site, though.
I am ALWAYS down for Zelda shenanigans. Just not sure what kind of plot would be good for a BotW/TotK site. ๐Ÿค”

Yeah, that's always A Thing. Since TOTK and BOTW (honestly, Windwaker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, LTTP, et cetera) are all about exploring history/something happened in the past, as well as exploration, it'd probably work if the plot involved something like that. Maybe they cleared out the Ancient Weapons from BOTW and something happened, or we're just post-Imprisoning War and 
people are reeling from the shock of losing Rauru, but also still having to drive back the monster hordes Ganondorf summoned.
(Spoiler for TOTK; BOTW is old now, so.)

Anyway! It's something I wanna see but I'm so bad at taking charge of things. ยฏ\_( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)_/ยฏ
"Since you claim you're so much wiser, why's your life spent all alone?"
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
668written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
traveller Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Yeah, that's always A Thing. Since TOTK and BOTW (honestly, Windwaker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, LTTP, et cetera) are all about exploring history/something happened in the past, as well as exploration, it'd probably work if the plot involved something like that. Maybe they cleared out the Ancient Weapons from BOTW and something happened, or we're just post-Imprisoning War andย 
people are reeling from the shock of losing Rauru, but also still having to drive back the monster hordes Ganondorf summoned.
(Spoiler for TOTK; BOTW is oldย now, so.)

Anyway! It's something I wanna see but I'm so bad at taking charge of things. ยฏ\_( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)_/ยฏ

Just vibing in post-calamity or yes, now post-imprisoning could be fun. Could even be fairly "slice of life" with encroaching monsters, yes. Relaxed but tense? If that makes sense lol
last edit on Jun 4, 2023 9:18:41 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
traveller Avatar
Yeah, that's always A Thing. Since TOTK and BOTW (honestly, Windwaker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, LTTP, et cetera) are all about exploring history/something happened in the past, as well as exploration, it'd probably work if the plot involved something like that. Maybe they cleared out the Ancient Weapons from BOTW and something happened, or we're just post-Imprisoning War and 
(Spoiler for TOTK; BOTW is old now, so.)

Just vibing in post-calamity or yes, now post-imprisoning could be fun. Could even be fairly "slice of life" with encroaching monsters, yes. Relaxed but tense? If that makes sense lol
i always wanted to do a Majora's Mask style RP where you play out a fictional town as the moon comes closer and closer to crashing into it. that game is just so heavy with the existential dread and i love it. like imagine the whole community deciding how/where their characters die when it happens? plus exploring leading up to an apocalypse vs. post-apocalypse feels kinda refreshing lol

but yes i am surprised there aren't more zelda RPs. each game has such fun and simple world building.
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
siel Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
i always wanted to do a Majora's Mask style RP where you play out a fictional town as the moon comes closer and closer to crashing into it. that game is just so heavy with the existential dread and i love it. like imagine the whole community deciding how/where their characters die when it happens? plus exploring leading up to an apocalypse vs. post-apocalypse feels kinda refreshing lol

but yes i am surprised there aren't more zelda RPs. each game has such fun and simple world building.

I'm always interested in Zelda RPs. Even more so after playing TOTK nonstop since release lol