What made you Proud Recently?

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I was having a moment of "Look I made this code design match this whole forum design. I'm proud of myself" And then realized. HEY! other people can celebrate Prideful moments of themselves OR other people!!  Like roleplay plots, Characters, templates, Finishing a site, Completing a hard lvl, Or even advertising a site. [pssst maybe even Shy people saying hello.. be proud of that]

So!!!  Post below what had made you Proud Recently
last edit on May 31, 2019 22:22:29 GMT by Ginger
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I started whacking away at a huge list of owed posts, and got a renewed burst of inspiration for pending characters that's helped me finally move them through acceptance. There's still a long way to go, but I'm having a blast and not thinking of it as a chore. We'll see how long that lasts, but for now? Heck yeah. :eyes:

Also, this happened only semi-recently, but I finally got the perfect on Envy Catwalk, so now I've officially perfected both of my favorite songs to play in Future Tone.
pronounsThey/Them
22written posts
Lugiaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lugia
Lugia Avatar
I opened a new forum RP recently after being too scared to do so for almost two years, and I've remained firm in how I want the site to look. Plus, the beta is going great and I'm really proud of all the members we have and what they're doing. I'm so proud of how well it's all going and how much I'm enjoying what I'm doing.

Pokemon Chaku: Site | Discord
77written posts
offlinecurrently
Billz billz billz
Billz billz billz Avatar
got my money on my mind and my mind on my money
I started out rewriting all my oc info since a lot of them hasn’t had anything written out for them in yeeaaars! Exciting stuff -triumph emoji-
last edit on Jun 11, 2019 23:24:16 GMT by Billz billz billz
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,779written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
this is from a while ago, but I am still proud of this. I finished a character application with an approximately 5600-word history that I feel did the character justice. I adore his history and quite frankly, I am super proud of successfully fleshing out a better style for my histories. It will make the histories longer... but I find the style gives everything more breath.

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.

i got into crocheting and made a backpack.

That alone isnt what really makes me proud tho its the fact that coworkers keep completing it and gush over it when i tell them i actually made it and you can tell its because they actually do thinks its pretty cool.

And i can fit a TON in it without it breaking because its just looped yarn. It's probably one of my biggest accomplishments lately

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Drew a picture for the first time in forever, felt decently okay with the result. I've struggle a lot with drawing because I have really, really regressed in skill over the years, and almost any attempt just serves to make me not want to draw because of how much worse it looks than anything I used to be able to crank out. With this successful attempt and the support of my friends, though, I might... I MIGHT... take another stab at trying to draw more consistently. >:O
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i (amicably) ended my relationship w/my partner after coming to terms w/the fact that they can't give me what i need rn due to their own shortcomings & issues that need resolving on their own time and my mom kind of made it apparent to me how much i've actually progressed and grown and how proud she was of me for putting my needs first for once which is smth i usually never do. anyway i'm happy and single as fuck and feeling great.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
my post count is 0! of course i have like three apps i need to write/finish + i'm an insatiable black hole that is trying to find more people to rp with now which will probably lead me into crying in a dark, dank cell with all my overdue posts, but for now, i'm quite pleased with myself (especially since i used to take like two months to write one reply sweat)
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
silke Avatar
i (amicably) ended my relationship w/my partner after coming to terms w/the fact that they can't give me what i need rn due to their own shortcomings & issues that need resolving on their own time and my mom kind of made it apparent to me how much i've actually progressed and grown and how proud she was of me for putting my needs first for once which is smth i usually never do. anyway i'm happy and single as fuck and feeling great.
good for u. 

a lot of people had this idea that u need to accomodate ppl and be there and sustain thru all the garbo and garbauge. 

this should never com at the cost of ur own well being. in the end u have to life w/ it and its unreasonable to sacrifice urself for someone who can't be what u need.

congratulations. i am BIG proud of u pal. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW