Favorite Line from your Last Post

aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
207written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?
Silence is heavy, silence is a monster that has clawed its way into the air, sitting in between them, and waiting for them to say something to shatter it. Silence weighs heavy on his heart as he thinks of something to say that isn't entirely horrible.

Describing silence as a monster is my favorite thing to do.

Bonus! (If anyone knows what this monologue is from, I love you.) Ironically these are from the same character.

"So you know what? I spit on it. Your forgiveness, your compassion. Everything that you've offered to me out of pity.
And do you want to know why I spit on your forgiveness? To reach a hand down to somebody, they need to be beneath you. And I?
"I am beneath no one."
last edit on Apr 4, 2024 17:30:20 GMT by Sola
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
a mod post i wrote for a mini-event i've been running, but i do love how the scene was a serious thrashdown in fantasy hell against an eldritch horror demon revealing itself after it stole the face of an npc and then this happens

tonal shift but 100% worth it

coming soon.
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
they would find each other in any universe to get another divorce <3
The implication was loud and clearโ€” there was no way that Ryuki was going to get out of this easily. What Iris wanted, Iris got one way or another.
9written posts
owliearned bits
offlinecurrently
owli
owli Avatar
โ€œDoes it give you pleasure, then?โ€ She leans close enough that their shoulders brush. Her whisper is that of a loverโ€™s, tickling the skin of his neck. โ€œTo be threatened?โ€œ

Was he like her, dancing precariously close to an inferno in the hopes of feeling its burn?
aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
62written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
"Well, I'm not suggesting murder," Caprice groans, whipping their head to the side to push the notebook off of their face and onto the floor beside them. "I'm just saying that it'd be convenient for you if he died. Stating a fact. It's completely different."

"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art