what's on your mind: RP Edition

aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
57written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
Been itching to play a concept that I've already got images stashed away for + some vague freeform/history stuff (word vomit) pre-written out for... It's a little fun writing all this stuff out ahead of time! Once I find a place that fits, I'll basically have a profile almost completely finished... aside from tweaking lore aspects and maybe seeing if I can fit them into a wanted ad... life is good I love to write
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliasray
pronounshe/him
97written posts
scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
scaramouche
scaramouche Avatar
one spark baby!
it can't just be me right? sometimes it feels like I have "do staff stuff" days and I have "do writing stuff" days. and it can be hard to focus on either/or when my brain is wired that day for one or the other. I def don't want to leave people waiting on my writerly days so I still do staff stuff but then on staffly days, I just want to advert or do admin stuff. please cooperate, brain. please.
aliasirene
pronounsshe/hers
100written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
you want it darker, we kill the flame
currently reminiscing/missing a dark medieval fantasy rp i was on circa 2013-2015, esp site-wide events where staff would temporarily lock all the threads in the event forum in order to herd everyone to a time-sensitive singular thread where something Big™ happens/is revealed and we had to react to it. it was chaotic, but i loved it.
last edit on Jun 28, 2024 21:45:33 GMT by irene
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
ngl, it would have been cool to have had a ffxiv site set in the first before it fell, with the option to play the canons if you want but also to play ocs since it's all an alternate timeline with multiple canonical warriors of light (and also kind of powerful, to know that no matter what you did as a site, the "ending" would always result in the light consuming the pcs)

why no, i'm not over shadowbringers and i never will be

aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Thinking back on some of the self-hosted sites I’ve been on and how many QoL features they had, there was a IPB site in the early 2000s that was nearly fully automated. Or how MyBB had an account switching plugin ‘first’

Oh, and I love it when a site uses mediawiki for their guidebooks/world info. If set up right, it's so much more accessible

Before account switching was added to jcink, I was so annoyed having to do ‘account juggling’ that I preferred OOC account-only sites if they were on a software without a switcher

...also, I really miss RP. I need to join a site soon, or I might revisit one I had to leave because I got so busy or...do the secret thing I was working on in 2021...
Catscape Meow!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i hate when i'm just endlessly refreshing the site hoping for a surprise tag to give me something to reply to ;;;;;;

pronounsshe/her
249written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
clefairy 🌙 Avatar
I've been in the community for so long, I think I'm honestly at a point where I think ending things would be refreshing.
Leaving old roleplay communities to try another hobby can be a breath of fresh air, honestly. I don't regret leaving mine.