what's on your mind: RP Edition

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
431written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Kuroya Avatar
if i brought back the old project 100x35 tumblr, would people actually use it?
With what feels like will be a wave of new sites with all these interest checks, I think it would be a splendid idea! Especially as sites are developing, they could keep the dimensions in mind as they skin.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
230written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
to resist the urge to code a random header idea (where the idea features One (1) image and nothing else) i instead make up a 400 year long theoretical timeline for a site premise that i might never actually make
pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Kuroya Avatar
I have been commissioned to make 100x35 sized affiliates a couple times now, so i think it's safe to say it is picking up traction :] I also appreciate the newer dimensions and it's definitely easier on the eyes to make them too. I also don't mind making an affiliate button guide if anyone is interested in those!
last edit on Jul 10, 2024 7:53:00 GMT by Mizo

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Kuroya Avatar

lol I still use it...

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
can the perfect fcs for characters i had needed fcs for stop dropping long after i need them (whether it due to it being bc its been years since the rp closed, the character DIED already, or the their story is otherwise done) im so mad, why has this happened to me 4 times already

anyways mavuika the woman you are

coming soon.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I always feel bad when I skip a thread to reply to, but if I know someone is going to be away or if someone has not responded to the activity check I opt to occasionally. It is not against anyone of course, but if someone is around I like to give a faster turnaround and with the later, while I love writing, I want to put my time and effort into progression. So if it kind of seems like the person will not be checking in and maybe leaving, I would rather put it on the backburner.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I'm hoping to get some more writing done this week, but 3 posts in and my brain decides that's enough for now. I hope to maybe also do another round of affiliates I think.