write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

So I've had this Tokyo Mew Mew forum sitting around for about four years. It's all ready to go. Just needs an advertising and affiliate image. The canons are all original characters, and there's even this thing I put into place where normal characters who aren't canons can become canons/be gifted powers through progression and activity, etc. And, I've tried to make it seem a bit darker and more mature than the series its based off of.

But, I'm afraid there won't be enough interest for it. I have so much love for this little gem, and I really don't want to open it, only to see it die. There's a reason it's been getting dusty in the corner

EDIT. I opened it.
last edit on Jun 8, 2021 14:39:57 GMT by Deleted
aliasraisin
pronounsshur
87written posts
reisenearned bits
offlinecurrently
reisen
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
reisen Avatar
The Law Avatar
I wonder if anyone else here has been playing Counter Side, and have been thinking of whether or not its premise makes for a good RP site...
It's probably one of the better freeform roleplay concepts out there due to the breadth of Counter powers.

People could establish groups (like the Freedom Riders) or represent "Canon" companies. It doesn't even have to be the ones in the game; the whole world is dealing with the threat of Corruption Rays and the Counterside and whatnot.

There's even categories of Corrupt Object if you wanted to have a mission board thing.
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
Overwhelmed by large world role-plays and extensive lore  :'(
I want a small village rp with adventure elements. I wanna make something with cozy village / friendship vibes. 

Animemanga elements found in games like the; Tales series, Mabinogi, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Atelier series, and Breath of the Wild. 

//gonna slide this here. 
pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
milk Avatar
Burn the Witch RP?

Rolling off my BtW idea and instead poking around for more inclusive, somewhat grittier original concept stat-light modern magic/fantasy setting~ 
last edit on Jul 6, 2021 0:48:42 GMT by milk
pronounsShe/her
36written posts
Takiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Taki
Taki Avatar
which would people prefer: an original rp set in an original medieval world that does not have magic of any kind or a dragon age fandom based rp, but minus the plots and main characters from the games and just plus court intrigue and slice of life sht like "mages living in circles" or nobles and bards playing "The Game" in Orlais whilst finally allowing mages to have the freedom to retain the noble titles that they were otherwise born to!!!

e.t.a: or an 1870's rp that takes place in rural Pennsylvania with a bunch of farmers settling in and having to turn to the coal mines and lumber mills for money when their crops didn't come in just right that year. (i am letting my history nerd heart show tonight.)

e.t.a. #2: or even a Potter-verse rp set in medieval times England or even the 1800s in America.
last edit on Jul 25, 2021 1:46:10 GMT by Taki
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Pssssst. Who wants to make an Owl House RP? >> I'm not all the way through the series BUT I am far enough to know that the setting and world would make for such a fun RP setting, the school is super fun, IDK I would love to see this be a thing, or make it, or help make it...Illustrated face claims and/or original art...Member groups could be the different covens and shit? Oh man I love the world for this series
aliasraisin
pronounsshur
87written posts
reisenearned bits
offlinecurrently
reisen
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
reisen Avatar
Fate/ site where there are actual consequences to your actions in an overarching plot, no retcons of your entire existence if a loophole is discovered, people agree to push the story forward for the sake of a narrative instead of competition, and no one cares if your Servant is genderbent or not?
34written posts
phosearned bits
offlinecurrently
phos
phos Avatar
Coyote Avatar
Kind of feeling the urge for just a good wholesome slice of life panfandom, maybe focusing on Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks...I feel like maybe I'd wanna have it be mostly Western properties, there's a lot of panfandoms undoubtedly dominated by anime, I'd love to get my Disney buffs together /eyes

Ideally:
- No strict word count or activity requirements, just real laid back and easy to manage.
- Probably set in a small city or maybe a university or college setting or maybe both, no extreme bells and whistles, the characters have just always lived there like that.
- Probably set up like a modernized fantasy, kind of like the set up of the upcoming movie Onwards has? Where it's fantastical but also set in a modernized world!

Would anyone even WANT a site that was this laid back and simplistic? IDK, maybe it's just me, I feel like having such a diverse collection of characters would make up for the simplistic plot and premise. I'd love to see some of the fun interactions that could come from it, it wouldn't be devoid of conflict, after all villains gonna villain right? But it's just a kind of soft and wholesome idea I've been poking at.
I would be interested in that for sure!

As for me, I've been considering making a panfandom site where each character receives powers based on their personality/circumstances. Both eastern and western media characters would be allowed. Characters who already have powers in their show would retain them. The app would be easy to make and will not force players to make a detailed app if they don't want to. There will be only one image required as opposed to multiple images. The image provided could be of any size. The site will be hosted on Proboards.

If any of this is your cup of tea, send me a PM or contact me on Discord (Eternally_His#8965)