write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

a while back(like a year ago), I had an rp based in 1990's Tokyo Japan, which was based on Inuyasha. It was slice of life and supernatural based, as members were able to create humans, miko, as well as reincarnated youki and hanyou who had powers or special skills, and characters had a "past life" in the feudal era that they maybe didn't remember, or only recalled bits and pieces of.

It also had the availability to play Inuyasha canons.

And, I kind of miss it, and wonder if I should try again.

Would anyone be interested in something like this?
last edit on Apr 11, 2021 16:29:33 GMT by Deleted
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
I have three ideas I wanted to share real quick, want to know which one seems the most interesting

So, what about a site of Dysto-punk fantasy? Basically meaning elements of cyber-punk, Bio-punk, Chem-punk and so on, mixed with a little fantasy and taking place in a stateless place, basically, states and societies would be formed during site plot and from player interaction

A fantasy world where wars aren't fought by armies, but instead by heroes, inspired by league there would be a type of game/test of skill, strength, and smarts. People could be aligned with nations, but if you have a personal stake, you can also enter I imagine. Wouldn't be really system heavy, the only template might be to help people list and share their powers and equipment. Probably would have an onsite currency to buy more things or ect

Finally, a sci-fi site that follows the idea of people genetically altering humans with animal DNA and sending them to live on planets where they must survive for entertainment. I imagine people could also play as hunters who are either independent or hired individuals on the planet who make it hard for each other and the mutated humans for the sake of money, entertainment or glory.
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
a non-canon pjo/pjo-inspired summer camp rp? im thinking super casual with little/no app and probably more slice of life/summer camp focused than action/save-the-world orientated.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
milk Avatar
playing too many mmo so generic/casual vrmmo site that focuses mostly on characters in game but also has characters interact outside of game somehow?
We’re making just that over at Morpheus Online ^_^ 

pixel-perfect.boards.net/thread/3581/morpheus-online-world-vrmmorpg-based

hope to see you join the discord soon ❤️
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
Thoughts on a tabletop-esque space opera somewhat inspired by 4x games?? Feat. many races/factions, IC decisions having long term consequences, and an aesthetic inspired simultaneously by Super Mario Galaxy, Star Trek, and Lovecraft??

I have a skin for it atm, but mostly want to gauge interest before making the whole thing only to find out that nobody's into that stuff.