pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
rags Avatar
Animanga/Illustrated Dragon Age AU…… mainly set in Ferelden. DA universe with entirely original characters (or maybe with a few of the origins). 

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and may or may not be working on a skin 👀 
GIVE THIS TO ME NOW. IM SO ON BOARD. LET ME KNOW WHEN IT OPENS IF YOU NEED HELP ANYTHING IM THERE.
aliasnilla
pronounsthey/them
8written posts
nillaearned bits
offlinecurrently
nilla
nilla Avatar
rags Avatar
Animanga/Illustrated Dragon Age AU…… mainly set in Ferelden. DA universe with entirely original characters (or maybe with a few of the origins). 

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and may or may not be working on a skin 👀 
GOD PLEASE MY ENTIRE KINGDOM FOR THIS
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
rags Avatar

hover + icon by 旳---
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
original post-apocalyptic fantasy inspired by dragon age, earthdawn, and league of legend's runeterra (in particular, fade rifts and the rune wars).

• illustrated/animanga;
  • player-driven plot and world-building;
  • rules-lite, fiction-first system;
  • good vibes only: lax activity checks, no word count, role-play as many characters as you want, etc.

O_o
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
erbal Avatar
I don't know if anyone here watches Dimension 20 but Ive always loved them and I've been loving a court of fey and flowers, inspired by that how about an rp set in a world of fae, yokai, and other such creatures that deal with not only long lifespans but a life of shifting dynamics as they try to bring themselves into a higher social standing. There'd be traditional rp elements where people could battle if they want but there'd also be a focus on the political, cultural, or ect fields of life.

Long story short: Rp about court/nation politics between spiritual races with focus on raising position in society in multiple ways (With fun stuff like Archfey, Daiyokai, champions, or ect)

If there's any interest in this rp which would have esthetics from druidic gaelic, feudal japan, and even more as the world gets built I can come up with a bigger interest check with more lore. (Also looking for people to work with if anyone wants to be apart of it in any way)
fucking YES

i've JUST finished watching a  court of fey and flowers and i absolutely LOVE the court intrigue and politics. the letters, rumour, scandals, and reputation system are AMAZING and give me life
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
rags Avatar

holy heck please?

coming soon.
aliaslance
pronounshe/him
66written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
ok im back from the dead and here's an idea: a dystopic, post-apocalyptic pokemon universe where you are recruited as a member of a secret society of the fallers' syndicate whose job is to restore the order and balance of the space-time continuum from various obstacles while figuring out how to go back into their own worlds (im assuming the first time they jumped, they forgot where their origin point is so the point of hanging out with a bunch of fallers is to find their own ways back).

members have the options to be "stewards" who do the missions on-ground or "pilots" who do things from the backgrounds. missions may go wild from saving a skitty from a tree to preventing a possible world war, so on and so forth. earn points and money. catch more pokemons and be the best in the entire universe. scale the organizational ladder. be a baddie.

(and since we have the canon for paradox mons now, let's try and be more wild with exploring what other possible options for past and future mons there can be!)
pronounsThey/Them
1written post
matsuearned bits
offlinecurrently
matsu
matsu Avatar
Okay Okay I've been dyiiiiiiiing for a HxH site! Waiting forever to see if someone will make it~ that doesn't seem likely sooooo I'm thinking about creating one! Just wanna see how much interest there is before I do! 

If there's enough interest I'll get to writing~ o7

I really just like Nen a lot and have too many ideas for fun stuff ;~;
last edit on Nov 25, 2022 2:55:27 GMT by matsu
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
old west cowboy site with the bigger overarching plot of some big devil causing trouble/stealing souls. add a dash of magic (ghost rider-esque kind of magic oh boy) and i'd be happy. ive entered a yee yee cowboy phase
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
not sure if I'll actually make this but I have this idea that's a bit of a mix of high fantasy (with, like, freeform in abilities and creation of races) and slice of life, but with a twist that makes it more like a "slice of afterlife"??

idk, it's just been floating around in my head, not sure how to make things work just yet
last edit on Dec 13, 2022 14:28:25 GMT by Mari
pronounsHe / Him
17written posts
ozlenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ozlen
ozlen Avatar
matsu Avatar
Okay Okay I've been dyiiiiiiiing for a HxH site! Waiting forever to see if someone will make it~ that doesn't seem likely sooooo I'm thinking about creating one! Just wanna see how much interest there is before I do! 

If there's enough interest I'll get to writing~ o7

I really just like Nen a lot and have too many ideas for fun stuff ;~;
Yes! This would be amazing!

I've also always wanted to do a VRMMO since most of them if not all are gone. I miss it and have so many ideas =/
last edit on Dec 23, 2022 19:07:58 GMT by ozlen
pronounsHe / Him
17written posts
ozlenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ozlen
ozlen Avatar
Thinking about a site that provides a platform for many small scale roleplays to take place on the same board. Mostly just small intimate roleplays to build community and to allow those who have the RP itch to get in there and write and not have to dedicate a massive amount of time or energy in a site wide roleplay
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
805written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
ozlen Avatar
Thinking about a site that provides a platform for many small scale roleplays to take place on the same board. Mostly just small intimate roleplays to build community and to allow those who have the RP itch to get in there and write and not have to dedicate a massive amount of time or energy in a site wide roleplay

i think it has the potential. there was one a few years back that unfortunately never really made it off the ground- but it could be a really fun concept to bring back. i think it would take a very large and dedicated team to give it the due diligence it deserves. it's certainly possible, i think. brings me back to the type of forums that i think a lot of us started off on.
pronounsHe / Him
17written posts
ozlenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ozlen
ozlen Avatar
An Overlord based RP without the isekai element. Instead the roleplay would focus on the world and the adventurers and factions inside that world. Just like in the manga/anime, the world would still work similar to a video game with magic tiers, martial arts, job classes, quests, and different playable races, all of which would be considered normal. This would scratch that VRMMO itch that I believe some people (including myself) have, without dealing with the whole, 'I'm stuck in a video game' trope, which would free players to develop their characters more and actually be a part of the world instead of just visitors in it.
last edit on Dec 30, 2022 13:14:50 GMT by ozlen