aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
erbal Avatar
I've had a similar idea I've been working on if you wanna share ideas and go over what we both got, see if they can co-exist or ect
absolutely! you can either pm me to ask for my discord or we can exchange ideas through pms. ^^
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
Hey everyone, back at again with an interest check for three site ideas, just wanna see which one is more worth investing time and energy too. So feel free to like the post if all three ideas are interesting, but if one specifically catches your interest feel free to reply and let me know which you'd wanna see developed. Also if you wanna be apart of any idea (as either staff or roleplayer) let me know!

1. Sci-fi fantasy site inspired by a mix of cyber-punk and monster hunter with a focus on letting people have fun playstyles, and enjoying a beautiful environment in the forms of nature and urban life with a focus around a hub-city with various groups of interest that have to deal with the powerful monsters that live outside of their walls.

2. A high fantasy world that has undergone all its great wars and has not reached the equivalent of the modern era, with magic and tech co-existing. The setting would focus on an artificial island that has become a sort of international zone, it would focus on the politics and groups that live there.

3. A post-apocalyptic fantasy world of sorts where people suddenly get powers that affect not only them but also items of significance to them. Would start off focused on one settlement and the survivors of the event and would slowly introduce more of the world around it. Inspired by things like Dislyte and Valorant.
41written posts
nerdboyearned bits
offlinecurrently
nerdboy
nerdboy Avatar
erbal Avatar
Hey everyone, back at again with an interest check for three site ideas, just wanna see which one is more worth investing time and energy too. So feel free to like the post if all three ideas are interesting, but if one specifically catches your interest feel free to reply and let me know which you'd wanna see developed. Also if you wanna be apart of any idea (as either staff or roleplayer) let me know!

1. Sci-fi fantasy site inspired by a mix of cyber-punk and monster hunter with a focus on letting people have fun playstyles, and enjoying a beautiful environment in the forms of nature and urban life with a focus around a hub-city with various groups of interest that have to deal with the powerful monsters that live outside of their walls.

2. A high fantasy world that has undergone all its great wars and has not reached the equivalent of the modern era, with magic and tech co-existing. The setting would focus on an artificial island that has become a sort of international zone, it would focus on the politics and groups that live there.

3. A post-apocalyptic fantasy world of sorts where people suddenly get powers that affect not only them but also items of significance to them. Would start off focused on one settlement and the survivors of the event and would slowly introduce more of the world around it. Inspired by things like Dislyte and Valorant.

Damocles is kind of like all three wrapped in one!

Itโ€™s a size based on an event plunging the world into an apocalyptic state. With monsters and calamities happening all over. Survivors were all given a choice to pick a class like an RPG. Gaining skills and abilities. Weโ€™re hoping to have a site grow with the community. Starting off completely broken and scattered, humanity have to come together and rebuild. Weโ€™re encouraging players to be creative with their unique character classes. Systems like Skill Merge allow you to marry two of your existing skills to create a brand new one.

heavily influenced by stories like Solo Leveling, Lone Necromancer, Dungeon Reset, and other sources. 
last edit on May 30, 2022 18:42:56 GMT by nerdboy
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
nerdboy Avatar
erbal Avatar

Damocles is kind of like all three wrapped in one!

Itโ€™s a size based on an event plunging the world into an apocalyptic state. With monsters and calamities happening all over. Survivors were all given a choice to pick a class like an RPG. Gaining skills and abilities. Weโ€™re hoping to have a site grow with the community. Starting off completely broken and scattered, humanity have to come together and rebuild. Weโ€™re encouraging players to be creative with their unique character classes. Systems like Skill Merge allow you to marry two of your existing skills to create a brand new one.

heavily influenced by stories like Solo Leveling, Lone Necromancer, Dungeon Reset, and other sources. 
No offense, not looking to join any site, but I'm looking to make one and trying to see which of my ideas interests people. The site sounds cool though and i'm sure plenty of people will join
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
would anyone, hypothetically, be interested in an ultraspace-based pokemon site?

exploring ultraspace, scavenging for Cool Stuff, maybe some base building............

I have a bunch of old lore and systems written up for a site like this that I can scavenge! It was stat based, but only for major forum events- other than that u could freeform as u please
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
deciding on how i should expedite this project but:

friend and i are slowly working on a open-species no-stat scifi site based around exploring an uninhabited planet.

it is technically a dragon riders of pern canon site (no rly, we're acknowledging AIVAS), but you don't really need Pern knowledge to play in it since you can make up a planet that your character is from. it's less about Pern itself and more about the rest of the universe's reaction to what technically counts as a genetic modification crime.

themes of the RP will be Player Vs Environment, solarpunk aesthetic, how far body modification should go, and how society responds to change.

there will be no FCs, with a request for art to be used instead of pictures of real people. it's all your turn to use zhongli. there's also no site shop, so you're welcome to start with characters with extreme body mods and genetic alterations (i.e. your catgirl might just be human who genetically modified herself to have cat ears). there will be some restrictions on what types of characters will be given clearance into the colony (tl;dr we're not Scared Straight: Planet Edition so you can't send unattended minors to "straighten them out"), but otherwise we're pretty chill with player creativity. i'm playing an unethically created super soldier who now streams in a maid costume, it's pretty cool.

once i'm a bit further in the skin design, i can post a site buzz.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
i've been working on it on and off, and i teased it a long while back but an AU arknights roleplay? i have a premise in mind, a site semi-set up, and some other goodies planned. if people express interest, i will post an actual interest check later. :3
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
yuan Avatar
i've been working on it on and off, and i teased it a long while back but an AU arknights roleplay? i have a premise in mind, a site semi-set up, and some other goodies planned. if people express interest, i will post an actual interest check later. :3

*steeples fingers* I would like to discuss, but I have also been working on something on-and-off and I have a great need for an Arknights RP -
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
yuan Avatar
*steeples fingers* I would like to discuss, but I have also been working on something on-and-off and I have a great need for an Arknights RP -
i wouldn't wanna step on any toes if you've already got something planned!! mine just goes into detail about a story and potential premise but if you'd like to discuss my pms are always open! 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
erbal Avatar
yuan Avatar
cyberpunk (mayhap dystopian?) where magic and technology coexist? i can make a better post later if people express interest
I've had a similar idea I've been working on if you wanna share ideas and go over what we both got, see if they can co-exist or ect
Is this still going?
pronounsShe/Her
75written posts
zytlearned bits
offlinecurrently
zytl
zytl Avatar
If you're waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you'll never make it.
yumyums Avatar
erbal Avatar
Is this still going?
Hey Yums! Goldenglow and I were collaborating on this for the past few months, though the progression is on indefinite pause at the moment. I'll definitely DM you once I get a concrete answer though :)