aliasfel
pronounsthey/them
59written posts
pardofelisearned bits
offlinecurrently
pardofelis
pardofelis Avatar
on all levels except physical, i am a housecat
heavy science fiction set on a backdrop of space / multiple planets. focus on conflict between civilizations / planets. would incorporate multiple genres of science fiction depending on the culture of each planet (some may be more advanced / less advanced than others). humanity / earth greed as the primary villain, playable other races as well.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
pardofelis Avatar
heavy science fiction set on a backdrop of space / multiple planets. focus on conflict between civilizations / planets. would incorporate multiple genres of science fiction depending on the culture of each planet (some may be more advanced / less advanced than others). humanity / earth greed as the primary villain, playable other races as well.

hi. i will love u forever and offer to help if this kicks off that is all.

coming soon.
pronounsking
84written posts
kaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
Fuji Avatar
cole Avatar
VMMORPG / isekai that allows non-canon characters from all universes to be created. [[ soft ]] stat system with narrative leeway.

terrarp.com/

oh wow.

i'm glad to know that asch is still doing well and his creativity is still thriving.

i haven't seen that man in like a decade and a half, but i always thought his products were cool.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
kae Avatar
oh wow.

i'm glad to know that asch is still doing well and his creativity is still thriving.

i haven't seen that man in like a decade and a half, but i always thought his products were cool.

It’s just return after a 2 year hiatus. He’s got a talent for making fun sites. That’s for sure. It’s easy to get into for sure
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
A Digimon site with a setting similar to Digimon Survive. Teens & adults transported to the Digital World and forced to figure out why and make their way home.

You can pick your partner and its evolutions (no restrictions on who you can and can't use). Digivolving is temporary (unless an upgrade is bought) and you have to spend points earned from posting to do it???

Include a town builder element akin to Digimon World 1 maybe??

:thinking:
last edit on Jul 10, 2022 3:53:20 GMT by Mouse
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
been working on this in the background and still waiting until i get a better gauge of my availability in the future before i fully push the premise forward, but since i've gotten a fair amnt of reception and interest for this idea already + enough solid foundation to feel like it can be put forward, let's pitch it here:

sci-fi fantasy set in space, taking nods from saga and star wars. the main setting is the confines of a luxury space station traversing the solar system in the first intergalactic voyage known to history, not so dissimilar from the titanic, set only a few years after the closings of an interstellar war. space station is divided into different "quadrants" and is pretty much a mini-city in its own right. characters can come from different planets, with each one having its own political faction, for the sake of making history in the voyage, or just because they want to. players can also register their own races. there are space ghosts. magic too.

vibes are basically saga (the comics), star wars, honkai: star rail, titanic, and black sun (rebecca roanhorse), with some aesthetics that borrow from foundryside and bioshock. magic is inspired from the grishaverse mainly.
last edit on Jul 13, 2022 15:10:32 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
431written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
CEL Avatar
been working on this in the background and still waiting until i get a better gauge of my availability in the future before i fully push the premise forward, but since i've gotten a fair amnt of reception and interest for this idea already + enough solid foundation to feel like it can be put forward, let's pitch it here:

sci-fi fantasy set in space, taking nods from saga and star wars. the main setting is the confines of a luxury space station traversing the solar system in the first intergalactic voyage known to history, not so dissimilar from the titanic, set only a few years after the closings of an interstellar war. space station is divided into different "quadrants" and is pretty much a mini-city in its own right. characters can come from different planets, with each one having its own political faction, for the sake of making history in the voyage, or just because they want to. players can also register their own races. there are space ghosts. magic too.

vibes are basically saga (the comics), star wars, honkai: star rail, titanic, and black sun (rebecca roanhorse), with some aesthetics that borrow from foundryside and bioshock. magic is inspired from the grishaverse mainly.
You had me at Saga! God I love those comics, and I've always loved Star Wars. With Honkai Star Rail coming out too, I can see the design aesthetic for this to be really pretty.
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
yumyums Avatar
erbal Avatar
I've had a similar idea I've been working on if you wanna share ideas and go over what we both got, see if they can co-exist or ect
Is this still going?
I was working with them on the idea originally but we split up due to differences in vision. I am still working on my own project at the moment so if you're interested I can still let you know what I've got
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
erbal Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Is this still going?
I was working with them on the idea originally but we split up due to differences in vision. I am still working on my own project at the moment so if you're interested I can still let you know what I've got

Sure, my PMs are open!