pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
high fantasy that isn't stat-based or too heavily based on dnd. please. i'm begging on my hands and knees
last edit on Jul 22, 2023 19:19:50 GMT by sister ghoul

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
i have an idea for a dark, high fantasy that is based on a lot of stuff, like elder scrolls, dune, warhammer, hyperion cantos and highlander (the one with the swords). basically on a planet that's definitely not ours, and this pantheon of space gods are constantly burning through new "champions" or people cursed with immortality. immortality is not uncommon but also sucks massive ass. i'd also like to make it semi-open lore. fuck it. give me medieval alien monsters pls

the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
925written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
ive been thinking about bringing back my arknights rp that flopped miserably due to irl issues that were out of my control. i'd probably tweak the setting and it would be semi-private, with extremely lax rules and a "pick up when you want, put down when you want" type deal? i'd probably need some help with it but... it is a thing i've been tempted to do. hehe
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
mavroh Avatar
A battle royale/dungeon crawler type deal for squads of 2-4 characters that are compelled to battle it out in a race to the finish line type situation. No idea on the details of the setting, but it would maybe be a hunger-games style battlegrounds or naruto's chuunin exam arc forest of death type deal. Maybe a low-tech fantasy thing or whatever, wouldn't super duper matter. Lore details are a bit more important. Will be something along the lines of some kind of treasure hunt for some magical goblet or what have you. Maybe something like in Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic where these heavenly towers spawn all over the world so bands of people from all over the world enter into one in the hope of reaching the treasure and ascending or getting ultra-mega rich or whatever. Maybe there's a djinn that grants wishes at the end. Backstory would be super simple: the first dungeon got cleared and the winners had really good stuff happen to them so now everybody wants in. So the next dungeon/tower/whatever arrives and everyone and their mother tries to race to the finish line. Eventually the first treasure gets found and the whole thing would reset and move on to the next tower/dungeon/whatever.

Idk I'm just spitballing. Kind of got inspired by multiplayer rpg's like Borderlands/Tiny Tina's Wonderland and other 4p vidya like Vermintide as well. Might just be that though, a borderlands inspired site where people hop from one planet to the next trying to be the first ones in the vault. So there'd be high-tech but also space magic and everyone could have a unique character ability and a whole lotta weapons. But maybe it could also fit into a fantasy style universe where people mostly use swords n bows. Idk T_T

Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is getting isekai'd/panfandom'd into an alternate universe so that's not something I envision working here. Not that I envision this working hehe
drop the site coward (i want this)

Is this still a thing people are willing to play?
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
magical/supernatural academy/college or high school. thinking more college, but could be swayed to high school - idk i just want. that academia feel with a lot of leeway in terms of species and powers.
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Would anyone be interested (especially in the helping and staffing variety) for an Ancient Greek Mythology / Hades roleplay?

I have a bunch of time sunk into pretty code and graphics and part of me is so tempted to kick it off someday somehow.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
Inez Avatar
Would anyone be interested (especially in the helping and staffing variety) for an Ancient Greek Mythology / Hades roleplay?

I have a bunch of time sunk into pretty code and graphics and part of me is so tempted to kick it off someday somehow.
i'd do it. in a heartbeat if it's animanga
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖 Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
pokemon where it's time cops retrieving shadow pokemon being tossed in alternate realities and causing the eventual death of that reality, which is being done because the "branches" created from "canon points" are creating energy that would make pokemon become too powerful in the long run. the signs pointing to this are the phenomenon such as mega evolutions, terrastalization, dynamax, paradox pokemon, etc. eventually, they'll be too strong and wipe out humanity-
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
sister ghoul Avatar
slice of life, open lore, urban fantasy when
   bringing this back up bc i do think this is an untapped market for animanga rn. if there are people who'd want to do it, i'd be game. feel free to dm me or hmu on discord @jeeperscats lmao