write a reply

Favourite foods & drinks?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
French toast with a side of fries. Shut up, they're just differently cooked hashbrowns but i like them better okay?

And my favorite drink/dessert is floats of whatever kind be it traditional rootbeer or cherry DP which is so frickin good it's my fav.

Then we have my favorite cake, cream cheese cake. You can bet my lactose intolerant ass will suffer through that in a heart beat omg it's so good.
87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
My kind of thread <3
Anything salmon, crab and shrimp. If I don't like the dish, you should know I'm that ass who'll pick out the shrimp just so I could damn eat it.

As for drinks, I do love me my green tea especially Matcha. There's Oolong Tea as well. Also, coffee, like real good coffee that's worth the 3 weeks days of agony thanks to my hyperacidity.

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
i love food so much and i'm not even shy about it.

anyway, my favorite drink is vanilla coke with peach/mango green tea and ginger ale a close second. i'm also a huge veggie eater. salads or any kind (my go-to are trash salads (anything in my fridge) and taco salads), along with just munching on them all day. my dad once asked me if i was a vegetarian, but i love his smoked ribs and the way my stepmom makes this prime rib every christmas.

as for deserts, i love... a lot. carrot cake is a top fave, apple and pumpkin pie are a close second, with ice cream being a third.
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I love seafood: shrimp, lobster, crab, squid, salmon, mullet (my fave fish), etc., though I always get sick if I eat oysters and mussels. Aside from that, I am also a huge fan of tortellini w/ pesto or vodka sauce, tho it's the kind of thing I only treat myself to once every blue moon. Like boiled peanuts, which I prefer to make when they're in season cause the canned version cannot compare.

And spicy food...so good. I want to try my hand at brewing ginger, and maybe spicier gingersnaps. The homemade variety is better than store bought, but I still want that extra bite, ya know?
pronounsshe/her
35written posts
finleyearned bits
offlinecurrently
finley
finley Avatar
My sole purpose on this earth is to devour carbs. Pasta, noodles, rice, bread, if it'll carbo-load me, I'm super into it. One of the dishes native to my dad's hometown is fried sauce noodles (zhajiangmian) and it's one of my favorite dishes, so much so that I've gotten super bougie and make my own noodles so I don't have to buy them from the store lmao. The same goes for wontons and dumplings: if they're not homemade, I'm probably not gonna eat it.

As for my favorite drinks I'm an absolute boba fiend. If I had an unlimited budget, I would actually drink it everyday and never get sick of it.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
foxtrott Avatar
endless Avatar
I would like to make an amendment and include my favorite fruit:

the glorious pineapple.
is there a way to anti-like this

No.

There is only bowing before the glory of the pineapple and its bromelain powers.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Favorite drink? Coca cola and peach ice tea.

Favorite food? A Norwegian dish called "pinnekjøtt" and lightly salted, boiled cod with potatoes, carrots and butter and halibut with bacon @.@ oh and cheese grated cauliflower and broccoli, boiled, and then baked in the oven ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Favorite desserts... Apple CAKE and spice cake. Favorite snacks... Anything salty.

AND CREME FRAICHE PIZZA!!!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW