pronounsshe/any
728written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
onlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
me and my friend are rewatching supernatural! and i are planning a destiel ship in the year of our lord 2023 and another friend is helping me s t u d y

kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Finished one piece live action

I really liked it

Not going to get into the anime/manga tho. I know it might be really good but the sexist remarks from the mangaka just doesnt make it worth it for me. Lots of others things to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Œ
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
besides the weekly apothecary diaries and frieren, sis and i are watching ooku and faraway paladin. going to watch shy, summertime rendering and heavenly delusion with her too
pronounshe/him
25written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
I've been watching through a couple of things, old and new!

First and foremost, I've been re-watching many of my favorite Studio Ghibli movies, recent ones being "My Neighbor Totoro," "Castle in the Sky," "Spirited Away," "Princess Mononoke," and "Nausicaรค of the Valley of the Wind." I also hope to snag a ticket to see the newest Ghibli movie soon, "The Boy and the Heron" (for the record I liked it's old name better, "How Do You Live?" but what am I gonna do about it? cry).

As for new things, I've been watching some of the more mature Marvel series, I recently started season 2 of "Daredevil" and plan to continue on to Luke Cage afterwards. I've already seen every season of Jessica Jones not realizing it came after so that's all clear!
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
705written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
been watching frieren with an rl friend! which was kinda unexpected given she doesn't watch anime and i've retired from anime for a long time. didn't expect to get as into it as i am, but we're caught up now and can't wait for the next episode.

now that we're caught up, we've been checking out apothecary diaries and man, it's so unhinged in such a fun kinda way. having a hella good time rn.

coming soon.
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
watching Ocean Waves by Studio Ghibli because French Netflix apparently has access to tons of Ghibli stuff?? was this on the U.S version too and i never noticed?

debating picking up Turn A Gundam because the OST by Yoko Kanno (which Youtube recommended to me at random) is so good it makes my heart hurt.
no angel
aliasโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
pronounszimzala/bim
172written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
I took a little piece of your heart, don't hate me.
empresses in the palace. it's pretty impressive how insulting the characters can be while sounding perfectly polite
it's making me want to rp court/harem intrigue (zzz)
last edit on Jan 9, 2024 21:53:30 GMT by ace.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW