write a reply

gamer confessions

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
I swear itโ€™s impossible to keep splatoon fans happy. Overfishers ruining Big Run and Eggstra Work? Add a goal for each bracket. Now thereโ€™s no challenge. New season so people want new kits. The new kits suck. New specials added. People are using it as a panic button. New maps! They suck. What do you people want? Just go back to splat2 at this point ffs
pronounsfeminine
383written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
feeling really called out that despite my loud whinings for more husbandos in gacha games, it's always the female characters that make me download the game in the first place(if I'm not already playing it)

Nian, Furina, Qu, Selena, and ... well, the star of the show today!!! iykyk. There's also that one time I downloaded a game for a seemingly female character too only to find out they're a boy. Unisex gacha games ftw. Good designs ftw. 

aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
they would find each other in any universe to get another divorce <3
i gave up on minmaxing artifacts in genshin and hsr and now i just go for the big stats. having nice substats is cool but i do not have the patience to farm them when they're so rng heavy.

in better news i have a guarantee ready for kafka's upcoming banner
aliasNwah
pronounsยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
Things I have called Elden Ring to irritate my friend:
  • Skyrim for People Who Don't Like to Read So Much
  • Less Sexy Code Vein
  • Glider-less Genshin
  • Social Media but with Extra Steps
  • 10 Years Late to Smash Bros Simulator
Sorojin's Labyrinth
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,338written posts
offlinecurrently
send me a pm for free roblox
Part of the Furniture
send me a pm for free roblox Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
i bought a sexy gay game in steam for sexy times but kept disassociating from all the hot bro action until i found out you can date the goldfish and it turned into a lovecratian nightmare and i loved every bit of it

(i'm ace)
(but there are def dating sims that i like so...preferences can just be weird like that ig)
last edit on Jan 15, 2024 2:46:26 GMT by send me a pm for free roblox
pronounsfeminine
383written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
trying out the supposed genshin of otome and I'm cackling over how there's perfect dodging and shield breaking in a female dating game 

it's getting my ToT money because that game became so money hungry that the cn whale I'm following is annoyed by it whew

(also helps that they actually give u 8 pulls for ur bday. I gasped so loud because even hsr refuses to give u a single pull (100 jades) and genshin?? haha go suffer with ur resin on ur bday tf)

might just return the favor o3o
pronounsshe/her
329written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
I feel really burned/disappointed by a lot of new games recently. It feels like they are released in an incomplete/beta state with gamebreaking bugs that should have been caught in QA. Not to mention early access games getting abandoned or having a 1.0 release with lackluster quality and writing. ๐Ÿฅบ
last edit on Jan 21, 2024 14:39:06 GMT by Mizo

aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
palworld has me hook lined and sinkered. it hits a lot of my open world survival wants minus a few qol things.

even if the game stays early access for years like craftopia, i know they'll likely keep updating and fixing it so i'm chill with that.