LOST STRAYS [ pre-opening claim reservations ]

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
[nospaces]
[newclass=".ic"]width:690px; margin:0 auto; background:#fdfdfd url(https://images2.imgbox.com/47/b3/iaCwVJaQ_o.jpg) center/cover; background-blend-mode:overlay;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic-title"]padding:30px; font:9px Karla; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic-title b"]letter-spacing:0; margin:0 20px 0 0;background:#af2b36; color:#fff; display:inline-block; padding:10px; font:700 15px Archivo;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic-title i"]font:italic 8px Karla; background:#fff; float:right; box-shadow:#e5e5e5 0 1px 15px; padding:3px 5px; color:#af2b36;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic > img"]width:690px; height:150px; object-fit:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic table, .ic tr, .ic td"]vertical-align:top; border-collapse:collapse;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic-c"]padding:50px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic1"]font:700 12px Karla; color:#ccc; width:265px; text-align:right; margin:0 20px 0 0; padding:0 0 0 60px; box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic1 h1"]color:#af2b36; font:700 55px/80% Archivo; margin:20px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic1 span"]display:block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ic1 span b"]background:#fff; box-shadow:#e5e5e5 0 1px 5px; padding:5px 10px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icc1"]padding:0 50px 0 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icc1 img"]width:335px; height:150px; object-fit:cover; background:#f0f0f0; padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icc2::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:11px; background:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icc2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]border:#fff solid 5px;background:#af2b36;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icc2"]margin:20px 0 0; height:150px; overflow:auto; font:12px/150% archivo; color:#444; text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Archivo:400,400i,500,500i,600,600i,700,700i|Karla:400,400i,700,700i"]

[attr="class","ic"]
[attr="class","ic-title"]
LOST STRAYSPERSONIFIED ARTIST CRIME ROLEPLAY SET IN HONGKONG COMING SOON

[attr="class","ic-c"]

[attr="class","ic1"]
CONCEPT ADAPTED FROM

BUNGO STRAY DOGS

no word count
profile application
freeform history
unique setting

[attr="class","icc1"]

[attr="class","icc2"]
Hello everyone! , , , and I are very excited to introduce an upcoming site! The site will take place in Hongkong, and was highkey inspired by Hongkong action films
like Infernal Affairs. The site is personified artist, wherein your character's name is based off of
an artist (musical artist, book writer, game director, any kind of artist) and that their power is based on their works. (e.g. Lewis Caroll with ability of Alice in Wonderland) We currently have five active membergroups that will shape the world of lost strays: triads, camorra, police department, zhentan agency and citizens
If you are interested in checking out the site when it opens, we are currently doing a pre-opening artist & face claim reservations. Please post in this thread the claims you want, if not, atleast words of encouragement : )

last edit on Dec 28, 2018 18:11:06 GMT by von
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
no crime withot dem hackers. ur boi is reserved :thumbsup: ifyou already have an artist in mind, you can also make an early reservations for them!

a little graphic inspo for one of our membergroups

last edit on Dec 28, 2018 18:20:47 GMT by von
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
salty Avatar
can the fc of the artist we choose differentiate from the artist's gender?

if so, i'd love to use anastasia from fate series for hayao miyazaki
if not, then sesshomaru from inuyasha
we allow genderbending and age manipulation regarding fc choice! : )) we're gonna reserve anastasia & hayao miyazaki, then?
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
von Avatar
salty Avatar
can the fc of the artist we choose differentiate from the artist's gender?

if so, i'd love to use anastasia from fate series for hayao miyazaki
if not, then sesshomaru from inuyasha
we allow genderbending and age manipulation regarding fc choice! : )) we're gonna reserve anastasia & hayao miyazaki, then?
 yes pls, thank you! <3 
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,515written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I already have Jalter reserved, but if you could reserve, uuuuuuuuuh, Vanitas from the Case Study of Vanitas for a face claim, that'd be awesome. :eyes emoji: I'd ask about reserving the artists in question, but hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, literally no one is going to take them. No one.

I'M SO PUMPED, THOUGH, AAAAAAAAAAH.
pronounsShe/Her
27written posts
aquilaearned bits
offlinecurrently
aquila
aquila Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
I already have Jalter reserved, but if you could reserve, uuuuuuuuuh, Vanitas from the Case Study of Vanitas for a face claim, that'd be awesome. :eyes emoji: I'd ask about reserving the artists in question, but hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, literally no one is going to take them. No one.

I'M SO PUMPED, THOUGH, AAAAAAAAAAH.
oh my god vanitas is such a good fc choiceee, i will def reserve that for you!! and yes! jalter is already down in ur name! <3
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
I'm honestly super confused on how you incorporate musical artists into this. Is it a matter of taking more personal attributes of them instead of their creations? What makes Lana Del Rey (using Benetnasch's claim as a source of clarification) versus like... Cee lo Green and make them have unique powers? Like.. is it all music-based powers or just unique traits of their songs?

Either way because I want to see how this comes out: I would love to have

XXXTentacion
Stan Lee
and
Nujabes

If it's anything like my limited understanding, I might very well have a concept.
Edit: If I have to keep my claims limited, remove Nujabes off the list.
last edit on Dec 29, 2018 8:38:58 GMT by nox, the HR department
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
incorporating musical artist (and applicable to all artist) doesnt necessarily mean that their powers should be music-based. It just means that you can use the work that you've chosen to build your power upon on- and it should be heavily based on the aesthetics of the work: either you base on its lyrics, their title (if it suffices), or use inspirations from the music videos.

Im gonna use The Weeknd (well, Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, because we don't allow alias that are too far from a real name but we do allow alias like Nicki Minaj) here as an example.

You can use his song Starboy as his ability wherein he could generate a cross-shaped laser to use as a sword. Now my main inspiration for this was a part in the music video wherein he was holding a cross-shaped neon light. Or you can use his "I feel it coming" and describe the ability as 6th sense, or clairvoyance.

However the character itself is not related/based to your artist claim's personality at all.
last edit on Dec 29, 2018 9:15:46 GMT by von