Post a Random Thought

aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
stardew valley is dangerous because you'll sit down at 3pm, minding your own business, and then it's 2am and you don't know what happened but you only know you got up a couple times because the dog came up and rested his head on your knee.

can't wait to wake up and do it all again tomorrow
pronounsshe/her
250written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
A loved one told me once, "You can't expect to heal from upheaval overnight, or for your life to become everything that you want it to be all at once. Focus on making changes one step at a time." It's advice I'm grateful for, because we forget change is slow and change is hard.

But the little changes do add up, little by little, step by step, and one day you look back and find you're in a much better place than you started.

Now that I'm not overwhelmed by work, I've been attending regular social events. I've started reading again in earnest and rebuilding my personal library. I'm meeting very kind, very friendly people that I'm excited to get to know better, instead of secretly dreading social interaction as "one more thing to do."

These are such small things when you list them, but they feel very significant to me. I think a lot of life is like that: a series of tiny, mundane, but very hard-won victories. You just have to take it one step at a time.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Me eating isekai stories where the mc was a talented professional and is now making the new world they’re in a better place

Is this like the world peace version of hurt and comfort

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Job hunting is the worst, actually, I should be paid instead for having bad taste (and for having exceptionally bad taste, it should be exceptional pay).
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
raekwon is my first dog who i named after an online friend i was very close with at that time. i realized that unlike my other dogs, i never saw him as someone i have to care for, as a parent or owner. raekwon is my friend, my best friend. growing up, when i feel down or sad, i always thought about him. i was mute and depressed, but raekwon would understand my gestures. i was happy just hanging around him. it's no exaggeration to say i wouldn't be the person that i am today if not for him. i most probably even underestimated the impact he had on my life. my troubled childhood would have been stayed stagnant and terrible if not for him.

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsshe/her
119written posts
merriearned bits
offlinecurrently
merri
merri Avatar
I do not need another gacha game to add to the list, but Wuthering Waves looks like it might be good (and we will completely ignore the fact that it's so similar to another game that I play too).

My list of games and shows and things to read keeps getting longer, never shorter :nervouslaugh:
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW