write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
ulla Avatar

sometimes i wonder how a living, breathing human being can talk to another living, breathing human being the way i sometimes see people on the interwebs interact with one another. it costs nothing to be decent to others.

i'm glad that i choose to surround myself with kind people, and i hope all of u do the same. yall deserve to be treated well

this!! this so much!!!

adding on-- i work in retail and it absolutely BLOWS my mind how rude and cruel people can be. like?? kindness is free?? it literally costs you as a person nothing to be kind to another human and yet here you are. screams.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
lychee💖 Avatar
this!! this so much!!!

adding on-- i work in retail and it absolutely BLOWS my mind how rude and cruel people can be. like?? kindness is free?? it literally costs you as a person nothing to be kind to another human and yet here you are. screams.
facts. retail workers / servers go through so much shit that they don't deserve. for every bad waiter(ess) you can think of i can think of like 20 bad tables lmao
reminder that servers don't make the prices so take a look at look at what you're ordering before you get it so you don't feel the need to complain to the kid who literally only writes down what you want, brings it to you, then does dishes or something.

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
soran Avatar
revelation Avatar
Aug 18, 2018 5:01:56 GMT @revelation said:
do you ever do something really stupid but to hide the fact that you did something stupid, you do something even stupider??
everything i do. ever. always. its like i live in a sitcom

you are a sitcom schtinky boi
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Aug 17, 2018 16:32:56 GMT @lorrelline said:
The age old question.. where should I host my forum XD 

Even as I move my canine rpg onto jcink, in the back of mind I'm doubting if it will do well XD cos I notice PB seems to be the place for animal rpgs. 

Such randomly annoying thoughts ahahah 

I think PB might be favoured in general within PP's community because some of the more successful/larger sites I've seen are hosted on PB; however, I think you should do whatever you're more comfortable with. While not everyone will join a jcink site (and not everyone will join a PB site), I think many people don't really care so long as they like the site and the community. I could be talking out of my butt, though.

Thanks @iota  it's always a tough one, I made a thread asking for advice and I think it went well. It's certainly a you can't please everyone moment ahahaha but I do feel better about it now at least! 

As for another random thought!!! Lucille Ball is seriously hilarious and I adore her so much.

pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
someone: omg I like this Thing™

my mentally ill brain, obsessed with said Thing™: no. no one else besides me is allowed to like this thing. it's mine and they can't have it. they're not even allowed to think about it.

me, at myself: you... need to calm down.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW