Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
forte Avatar
someone: omg I like this Thing™

my mentally ill brain, obsessed with said Thing™: no. no one else besides me is allowed to like this thing. it's mine and they can't have it. they're not even allowed to think about it.

me, at myself: you... need to calm down.

I am seriously this way about one manga series, but have never felt this way about anything else because otherwise I'm like "YOU MUST LOVE THESE THINGS, TOO /passes them out to everyone." xDD It's kind of strange, isn't it? XDD
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
ulla Avatar
valka Avatar

i am........... exhausted.

r u feelin like this bc i know i am

just make the ground be grass and that's my soul out in the garden 😂;;

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
it's amazing how invested i was in pokemon conquest and the pokemon mystery dungeon games and pokemon go when you compare it to the fact i've not finished a mainline pokemon game since og black

to be fair, i might've finished alpha sapphire if i hadn't spent a year trying to chain a shiny electrike (and succeed oops) and then matsuda method a shiny absol and a shiny vulpix, but shhhhhh, details

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Had a real big important session in DnD that started last night, stopped at three AM then woke up and continued, and we're still not done and have to do it again next week.

x.x I'm tired.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW