write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
i dislike how everyone calls me out when i'm quiet at work. "wtf nox isn't talking." "wtf are they gonna kill some1? like do we need to check the cameras?" "omg who upset nox" like cmon.. pls i have a moodswing problem guys its ok stop caring so much
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
i was reminded to today that my best friend once had a conversation with my dad about plotting my murder
my dad's only response was to commit it in a certain town so he'd get the over time.
my dad's a detective, and wasn't concerned about my wellbeing at all
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
I'm so stupidly excited for a sale my store has starting tomorrow. We do the 10 for 10 dollars sales pretty often but this week!!! This week tofu is a part of it. Tofu!! A pound of tofu for a dollar!!!! I told the produce manager I would buy an entire case if he ordered it for me lmao
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
I'm so stupidly excited for a sale my store has starting tomorrow. We do the 10 for 10 dollars sales pretty often but this week!!! This week tofu is a part of it. Tofu!! A pound of tofu for a dollar!!!! I told the produce manager I would buy an entire case if he ordered it for me lmao
lucky.
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
flare Avatar
my current pet peeve is people who write yaas, and if you do that, this is not targeted towards you. i just hate every bit of that slang, it legit pisses me off internally.
yaaaaas flare go OFF im sorry i had to ilu flare

same tho
( hover )
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
pixie pie Avatar
I only went into bath and body works today to get a perfume I wanted. I left with way more than I should have gotten. Way more D: The good news? I got a free three wick candle!

thats how you know you spent too much D: they getcha with the "free gift!!"
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Me, wanting to revolutionize forum layouts somehow in a way that's fresh but not really confusing.

Me, having zero idea how to design original looking stuff and sobbing in the corner.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,822written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
"Oh no, we have all that we need." says the school FA department. Two weeks later, "So we need your blood type and social because this one tiny thing was filled out wrong. Also your husband's american tax returns for 2016 even though he was in Portugal and didn't live in the US."

Me: "-sighing eternally-"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW