write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
alright follow up to my post about dreams:

i just woke up and the only thing i remember is getting robbed. in a walmart. by the cashier. the fucking CASHIER robbed me. ME. not the other way around. I WAS BUYING FUCKIN BEEF JERKY OR SOMETHING (i dont even like beef jerky. i've never even HAD it.) and he pulled out a gun and was like "run them bills"

the fuck?
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
so guess the anime opening quizzes are now my life.

the best part is that if I know the song, it's in the first 2 seconds. which scares the crap out of my friends when I start maniacally cackling each time kuusou mesogiwi gets on XD
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
just remembered thinking about the good ol days of warrior cats how a boy who liked me in middle school read the books from the library and joined my warrior cats rp just so he could spend time with me doing what I enjoyed and if that isn't true love then honestly what is
Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
mele Avatar
Why do I need to feel the need to always talk things out with people? Why do I need to make them privy to how I feel? OTL
Because bottling up emotions and having one-sided conversations in your own head is torturous; I feel this so much.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
lychee💖 Avatar
just remembered thinking about the good ol days of warrior cats how a boy who liked me in middle school read the books from the library and joined my warrior cats rp just so he could spend time with me doing what I enjoyed and if that isn't true love then honestly what is

Meanwhile, this boy was crushing on me in high school, and, suspecting this, I got him to join my Yu-Gi-Oh! RP because we were really starved for members and I was like, "I can use this."
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
Meanwhile, this boy was crushing on me in high school, and, suspecting this, I got him to join my Yu-Gi-Oh! RP because we were really starved for members and I was like, "I can use this."

"and this is how I met cheese"
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
this is so 

uwu
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW