aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
816written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
tabletops take such wild turns. sometimes you just ask your dm if your character (a human priest/inquisitor that made themselves into a relentless human weapon made to capture and hunt mages and non-believers) can get out of a sinking pit by jabbing their pole axe against the one wagon that isn't sinking and using that to climb up to the wagon roof while your party members are perishing during an ambush by a malevolent god whom you tried to shoot no hesitation. and then thirty minutes later a different pc casts magic to learn what happened in that encounter, only to discover your character had a cool as hell fight sequence against several ancient monsters they were not equipped to fight on the roof of said wagon, got overpowered, and tackled into an off-screen death.

...and then discuss with the dm at the end of the session re: what happened to your character. you now have to roll a new character because your old one upset the malevolent god, was transported into a post-apocalyptic wasteland by said god, captured and enslaved by an ominous group of masked malevolent ancient forces, and will now be a future surprise boss fight for their old party members in true winter soldier fashion.

or, as i told my dm, "i killed my favorite child and now they're the witcher's darth vader, the winter soldier, and mr. x in one"

i honestly cannot wait for this plot development.
last edit on Feb 27, 2023 15:51:15 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Wanting to be a "audiobook" person but the only way you can actually focus and pay attention to an audiobook is by reading along with the physical or kindle version of the book. >.>

But when you audiobook + read it isn't a bad experience.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
"Are you so busy that you can't at least answer my call!?" Is one of the most brain-dead rhetorical questions one can come up with. Like, no shit, sherlock. Of course I'm busy. Do they think I'm instead giving them the silent treatment? Though the attitude of some people makes giving them the silent treatment a very tempting notion.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW