Post a Random Thought

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I'm still thinking about the one time I saw someone call Proboards as a host "fascist" a while back and like can we please not water down extremely serious words like that by using them on a forum host because I don't think you know what that word means. Proboards is definitely not perfect for a lot of reasons but FASCIST?!

I'M STILL SCREAMING OVER THAT LMFAOOO
pronounsshe/her
252written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
cognizant Avatar
It may be hard to admit to your faults or when you're wrong, but it'd do well for people to do it more often. It's a really nice sign of maturity.
I feel this. People are imperfect, we all screw up and make mistakes. The important thing is learning from those mistakes. Way easier to forgive someone who owns up to their faults, than someone who doubles down and ignores their wrongdoing.
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
hellsy Avatar
co-workers made fun of me for buying books on my birthday this year. 
Was very confused. We're grown ass adults, didn't we outgrow the "It's lame to read" era? 

What an irritating thing to go through. My sister loves reading, she has like 100 books, lol. I'd be furious if someone laughed at her for liking to read. Wish I could have been there to give them some sass. 

last edit on Mar 1, 2023 20:29:02 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW