Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
meanwhile my straight ships have ended up being wlw ships with transfem characters. i'm doing my part.

also gonna say the use of "write a femme character" bothers me because femme =! woman or wlw. i'd argue finding ppl willing to write butch4butch is the holy grail, lbr.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
onlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

i will keep saying it: if you are my writing partner, i will offer you my roster before anyone else. if you show the mildest interest in someone i'm writing, you will receive them wrapped in a bow, served on a silver platter. i want you to have them. i'm for realsies. if i didn't, i wouldn't offer.

do not second guess it. do not question it. i am obsessed with you and want to monopolize you too

pronounsAny.
197written posts
hellsyearned bits
onlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

i will keep saying it: if you are my writing partner, i will offer you my roster before anyone else. if you show the mildest interest in someone i'm writing, you will receive them wrapped in a bow, served on a silver platter. i want you to have them. i'm for realsies. if i didn't, i wouldn't offer.

do not second guess it. do not question it. i am obsessed with you and want to monopolize you too

Mood. 
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,545written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Stand with me under the mistletoe so we can find out

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
i keep waiting to be dumped on by snow, but it looks like its supposed to... -checks- "rain?" tomorrow? since when does it rain in december this far north?

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW