212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
kly Avatar
everyone loves talking abt wlw until it's time to write wlw

I was so close until the admin just up and shut down the site. partner and I tried over discord but timezone/partner's discomfort with discord stopped it. *cries*
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
798written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
ace. Avatar
wish i could find someone to write toxic yuri with me
next time we're on a site together hmu lets go, for however shortlived their thread was isobel and sirin were fun

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I've been making female characters with the intention of shipping wlw but?? I also like things organic so its not like I advertise them as wlw!!! ship with me!!!

(idk, pretty sure just asking for ships is kinda looked down upon, like shipping for the sake of shipping)

still love them tho. they're existing as my "i tried" badges rn when I write mlm/het(uwegh).

a thought: without the orientation column, it's still pree easy to fish out the mlm-applicable male characters... but not so easy for the women? hmmm.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
A funny li'l story, on the topic of WLW in RP - my wider OC roster is varied enough, but it does lean more feminine, and these days almost all my ships are same-gender. But despite that, when it comes to me and my girlfriend (who loves shipping as much as I do, and very nearly exclusively plays homosexual woman), the majority of the (non-tabletop) ships we end up with are straight. Two notorious lesbian writers, who are themselves sapphic, and you put us in a room, and we write the only straight ships either of us have done in three years together. Tell me what is wrong with this picture.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW