aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
234written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
i know earthquakes are terrifying but no one told me how fucking exhausting it is having to check in with everyone you know to tell them ur more than safe & then barely being able to sleep bc of minor aftershocks all night. had the news on constantly since 7am and im so tired
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
hanny Avatar
i know earthquakes are terrifying but no one told me how fucking exhausting it is having to check in with everyone you know to tell them ur more than safe & then barely being able to sleep bc of minor aftershocks all night. had the news on constantly since 7am and im so tired
i only see you on here and we've never spoken but, ive been hardcore thinking about you all day and hope you'll be okay :( even tho youre safe i know it's just stressful af. im with you spiritually, as someone else living in earthquake land
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
234written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
Desmond Miles Avatar
hanny Avatar
i only see you on here and we've never spoken but, ive been hardcore thinking about you all day and hope you'll be okay :( even tho youre safe i know it's just stressful af. im with you spiritually, as someone else living in earthquake land

qwojaeidshujf bless you truly. i promise i'm safe and i'm mostly being dramatic, partly because i'm really sleep deprived - i live in a very inland part of niigata prefecture so the tsunami had very little risk, but yday was my first time experiencing a quake over level 5 mag and i'm very anxious about another aftershock if anything else. i think we'll all be fine, just a lot to start a new year with!! ;w;
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
My good god i just remembered my dream and it was bc i was reading the sctir novel before falling asleep but i had a dream where i was out with my family and sung hyunjae and hyunjae and i were getting along and having a romantic time but when he didnt pick up on me trying to be non pg 13 i was so disappointed and avoided his eyes bc i thought that meant he wasnt interested

The extremely scary (or impressive) part is that he was very in character. And i swear he isnt personally my type i want him WITH han yoojin kiss him not me!!!

edit: lmao just remembered one of my dreamself thought about getting with hyunjae “he’s rich he’ll take care of me” damn dream tanz has a point
last edit on Jan 2, 2024 19:25:47 GMT by retired main character

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
421written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
interview i think went well but i won't get my hopes up because the last time i got my hopes up i got a denial that made me quit looking for awhile.

on the plus side, i'm thinking about getting the outer wilds because i'm craving an exploration game and it's hit all the marks in my own book.
i was gonna get dredge but then saw it had a mini-game that i can't play because of my #debuff (colorblindness) and got a lil sad.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
*learns about the height difference between lelouch and suzaku in the new year banner*

I think i have a thing for elegant men and their lovable short kings

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture