aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
I didnt have to do my toxic/trapped fight 20 times nonstop but aaron decided he wasn’t going to hit that 40% heal mp refresh once that would have guaranteed me an easy win

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
I may be wallaceless rn but the event made me ridiculously happy i am crying tears of joy… wallace’s energy went 📈 and he made a new catchphrase “blazingly so” my heart i love him i cry

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
Ya all im doing my best to calm down im feeling so emotional rn my heart hurts but im also full of thoughts on why i love wallace so much, my weird autistic obsession aside-

He has his own style and flair and he lives by it. He puts himself out there without fear and with full confidence of his art. I do love that he has this balance of calm and explosive energy. Not everyone can vibe with his energy and that’s one of the things i love abt him! Just not being afraid of being himself

But most importantly his love for his art isnt simply for vanity. Like lisia, these two sootopolitans are there to make others happy. They want to support people and create smiles. I’m so grossly emotional and touched by these fictional characters. Did i think it would be like this twenty years ago when i played pokemo ln sapphire and went he looks p handsome and i like his cape - of course not!! But whoever redesigned wallace and developed his character further - i love you you’re pne of the reasons why i would die happy not even fking kidding in one bit

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
797written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Ya all im doing my best to calm down im feeling so emotional rn my heart hurts but im also full of thoughts on why i love wallace so much, my weird autistic obsession aside-

He has his own style and flair and he lives by it. He puts himself out there without fear and with full confidence of his art. I do love that he has this balance of calm and explosive energy. Not everyone can vibe with his energy and that’s one of the things i love abt him! Just not being afraid of being himself

But most importantly his love for his art isnt simply for vanity. Like lisia, these two sootopolitans are there to make others happy. They want to support people and create smiles. I’m so grossly emotional and touched by these fictional characters. Did i think it would be like this twenty years ago when i played pokemo ln sapphire and went he looks p handsome and i like his cape - of course not!! But whoever redesigned wallace and developed his character further - i love you you’re pne of the reasons why i would die happy not even fking kidding in one bit
hi i admittedly don't go here (pokemon) but can i just say this post reminds me of those tumblr text posts all about expressing love over a seemingly small thing, and im rlly happy for you that he got his redesign and character fleshed out, and that you have all this loud and proud adoration for him. it's nice as hell to see and straight up made me look him up and read through his whole ass wiki page LOL
last edit on Jan 1, 2024 8:22:45 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture

pot of greed lets you draw two cards from your deck to your hand.

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

been listening to mila tequila's complete retelling of jersey shore as smth mindless to listen to

i forgot how truly dramatic (and iconic) the early eps were

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW