789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Sola Avatar
do you think my dog knows that I love her
science has proven that dog brains produce chemicals of happiness and joy whenever they are near humans, same with human brains. the connection between dogs and humans is evolutionary and extraordinary; our species are literally made for each other.

tl;dr she knows and she loves you too.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasirene
pronounsshe/hers
100written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
you want it darker, we kill the flame
been thinking this a lot in general lately, but ppl should make a habit of believing the best in others rather than immediately believing the worst. myself included.
last edit on Feb 28, 2024 22:13:01 GMT by irene
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
I had a random thought last night that i wanted to post but i dont rememver kt angmore

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsshe/her
120written posts
merriearned bits
offlinecurrently
merri
merri Avatar
irene Avatar
been thinking this a lot in general lately, but ppl should make a habit of believing the best in others rather than immediately believing the worst. myself included.
add me to the "myself included" club. pessimism and the negative "what ifs" come first sometimes and then if all the assumptions of the worst things don't happen, it's like, "wow. i wish i hadn't let myself think the worst." i do wonder why humans, myself included, at times think the worst first before the good (if that makes sense).
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
irene Avatar

smth i've made it a point to remember this year is the code "don't assume malice, assume ignorance and move on" from people when they've done something seemingly Wrong(TM). and, earnestly, 8 out of 10 times it's lead to a lot less frustration and heartache.

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
for as much as me and my coworkers hated the idea of an out of town trip together to the mountains, this is steadily becoming a teen movie plot and it's a pretty good time

coming soon.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Leap Day has snuck up on me with all the stealth of my tortie in a recently-unlit basement room, but expect the code dump Soon-ish™.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW