Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
ppl hate the most boring books. wow, you hate sarah j maas? wow. do you want a cookie for your opinion? did you just pick it because women like it? i know you did. wow. so brave. hating romance is so vogue.

like come on, pick a fight with a respected white cishet male author in a way that actually engages with the text. i promise you my 3 hour ramble about why i would go to hell just to knife fight Ray Bradbury is more interesting than the 3000th youtube takedown of Fourth Wing.
last edit on Mar 5, 2024 7:15:42 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
maybe jinjae is really hitting the shipping feels for me bc they're practically just rping with each other in every interaction

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
548written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
reading shogun and watching it has been the ride of my life. i'm always itching for (historical fiction or fantasy) sengoku era japan-based rp and this intensifies it.

will say, this is looking strongly to be my book of the year. 🤭
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
548written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
merri Avatar
i think one of the biggest things i've been slowly learning with my job this year is that it's okay to take a day when i'm sick or not feeling 100%. the me of a few years ago would scoff and say, "how dare you?"

/doublepost

but man, i feel you! 😭 last year, i didn't take off at all. which is great on paper but then it creeps up on you. meanwhile, all year watching other people take full advantage of their days / occurances makes me wanna kick myself for not doing the same.

sometimes i'm like... "is it the anxiety or am i a workaholic?"
aliasMisty
pronounsshe/her
15written posts
missmistyearned bits
offlinecurrently
missmisty
missmisty Avatar
illidan main Avatar
ppl hate the most boring books. wow, you hate sarah j maas? wow. do you want a cookie for your opinion? did you just pick it because women like it? i know you did. wow. so brave. hating romance is so vogue.

like come on, pick a fight with a respected white cishet male author in a way that actually engages with the text. i promise you my 3 hour ramble about why i would go to hell just to knife fight Ray Bradbury is more interesting than the 3000th youtube takedown of Fourth Wing.
my secret hot take that i don't share all over the internet bc fanboys be wildin is that i find brandon sanderson overrated. the only series i've ever quit on after finishing the first book was mistborn lol. i just don't see what others see in his writing ig
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW