789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
missmisty Avatar
illidan main Avatar
ppl hate the most boring books. wow, you hate sarah j maas? wow. do you want a cookie for your opinion? did you just pick it because women like it? i know you did. wow. so brave. hating romance is so vogue.

like come on, pick a fight with a respected white cishet male author in a way that actually engages with the text. i promise you my 3 hour ramble about why i would go to hell just to knife fight Ray Bradbury is more interesting than the 3000th youtube takedown of Fourth Wing.
my secret hot take that i don't share all over the internet bc fanboys be wildin is that i find brandon sanderson overrated. the only series i've ever quit on after finishing the first book was mistborn lol. i just don't see what others see in his writing ig
brandon sanderson actually sucks so this opinion is based and correct

which is another reason i almost don't respect people going after Sarah J Maas. like. if you're a romance reader, fine, go ahead. if you're someone who reads fantasy and you've ever left a positive review on a brandon sanderson book, i'm coming for you in the night.
last edit on Mar 7, 2024 17:23:04 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
548written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
i feel bad for all my friends who have to sit there, watching me send them walls of text about the unique differences between the shogun novel(s) and the show. because it is so cool how i am in this wider perspective lens into the complexity of all these characters. they're so well written and articulated despite the differences between the show and book.

screaming because i'm in this historical hyperfixation where i need to know and understand everything about the time period and the cultural state and developments.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,534written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
FIRST CREATOR OF YGO

THEN CREATOR OF SUIKODEN

THEN NWO CREATOR OF DRAGONBALL

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
having financial stability has drastically made me go from "adamantly against being treated and spoiled by people" to "excessively treat my friends and family if i know i can afford it"

coming soon.
the wheels are singing
aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
330written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
Just a magical kitten
CEL Avatar
having financial stability has drastically made me go from "adamantly against being treated and spoiled by people" to "excessively treat my friends and family if i know i can afford it"

I'm pretty sure the combination of the two is why the credit card game exists
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW