pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
having adhd is realizing that no, not everyone wakes up with at least one song (but often several at once, usually with similar titles) stuck in your head the moment you wake up. what's it like not having a busted up jukebox for a brain
last edit on Aug 30, 2024 13:09:49 GMT by profit of doom
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Ray Avatar
What did the skillet eat on it's birthday?

Pan-cakes!

Ahahahaha... ha.

I'm sorry. I have no idea what I'm doing.
Did you know there are bees that produce milk?

They're called 
boo-bees

"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
traveller Avatar
Ray Avatar
What did the skillet eat on it's birthday?

Pan-cakes!

Ahahahaha... ha.

I'm sorry. I have no idea what I'm doing.

They're called 
boo-bees

i thought it was

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounshe/him
54written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
traveller Avatar

They're called 
boo-bees

i thought it was

You little- 😤
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
887written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
I thought i didnt find it hard to rp it until a few years ago when a character i was trying to portray to be showing attraction was interpreted as not 💀 i thought i knew, so there was any doubt in me at that point that i wasnt ace

And im part of the spectrum that 1) didnt mind having a partner 2) wasnt sex-aversive and 3) have libido. Ace memes and even some ace folks themselves denied the entire existence of sex in the ace spectrum. Which was why it took a trusted person i met (who was ace) to enlighten me about sexual attraction vs libido, and the lovely aesthetic attraction. It’s funny bc a character i played a long time ago was someone i subconsciously played as ace and a lot of things just started making sense.

I have a whole ace agenda going now. I think knowing what im feeling is ace did help me in figuring out what sexual attraction possibly feels for others. I think of it as a mental block, not much bc im ace and cant feel it. For sure personal experience is s big part but i couldnt, for the life of me, write women (despite being afab) until i read a song of ice and fire and some internalized sexism dam just broke.

A lot of my last characters are ace and those that arent, i just dont assign a sexual preference and let them go discover it on their own.

im aromantic (also asexual, but too petty to call myself ace) and it’s so funny how some asexuals also completely ignore our existence when they insist they don’t feel sexual attraction but they’re still normal enough to feel romantic attraction prommy UwU. or outright Hostile to aros using terminology that delineates non aros and aros because god forbid confronting your biases.

some people in the asexual community are just like that; unfortunately at least online space, the asexual community has a torrid history of excluding and gate keeping behaviour. iirc, the first communities were exclusive for only heteromantic asexuals. the libido delineation is fairly new in popularity too, and controversial among certain old guard

i’m also very of the mindset of no characters being explicitly aro or ace, but often times the way i write them is very resonant to that crowd. i’m straight up not good with writing natural sexual attraction, and i’m just plain not interested in writing straightforward romantic attraction anyway. codependency or bust babyyyy.

last edit on Aug 30, 2024 17:35:28 GMT by bc
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
bc Avatar
I thought i didnt find it hard to rp it until a few years ago when a character i was trying to portray to be showing attraction was interpreted as not 💀 i thought i knew, so there was any doubt in me at that point that i wasnt ace

And im part of the spectrum that 1) didnt mind having a partner 2) wasnt sex-aversive and 3) have libido. Ace memes and even some ace folks themselves denied the entire existence of sex in the ace spectrum. Which was why it took a trusted person i met (who was ace) to enlighten me about sexual attraction vs libido, and the lovely aesthetic attraction. It’s funny bc a character i played a long time ago was someone i subconsciously played as ace and a lot of things just started making sense.

I have a whole ace agenda going now. I think knowing what im feeling is ace did help me in figuring out what sexual attraction possibly feels for others. I think of it as a mental block, not much bc im ace and cant feel it. For sure personal experience is s big part but i couldnt, for the life of me, write women (despite being afab) until i read a song of ice and fire and some internalized sexism dam just broke.

A lot of my last characters are ace and those that arent, i just dont assign a sexual preference and let them go discover it on their own.
im aromantic (also asexual, but too petty to call myself ace) and it’s so funny how some asexuals also completely ignore our existence when they insist they don’t feel sexual attraction but they’re still normal enough to feel romantic attraction prommy UwU. or outright Hostile to aros using terminology that delineates non aros and aros because god forbid confronting your biases.

some people in the asexual community are just like that; unfortunately at least online space, the asexual community has a torrid history of excluding and gate keeping behaviour. iirc, the first communities were exclusive for only heteromantic asexuals. the libido delineation is fairly new in popularity too, and controversial among certain old guard

i’m also very of the mindset of no characters being explicitly aro or ace, but often times the way i write them is very resonant to that crowd. i’m straight up not good with writing natural sexual attraction, and i’m just plain not interested in writing straightforward romantic attraction anyway. codependency or bust babyyyy.

i’ve had quite a good run of rping pairings for someone who’s never been in a relationship and in hindsight, i realized all we did was hang out. the most touchy-feel i got was when saya from blood+ kissed my space man soldier blue from toward the terra and all he did was be surprised and smile and say thank you and now i am laughing/cringingat 3am what the fuck me

236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Dating my crush didn't work out because I couldn't remember their birthdate.

Get it? It's a joke that uses a pun based on the common expectation with "dating", being to engage in a romantic relationship with someone, then turns it around by instead using the definition of "deciding what time period they are from" by indicating you cannot remember the year they were born.

Which is a double-joke, because romantic pursuits often also do not work out if you cannot remember an important date such as your partner's birthday.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all day.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
traveller Avatar
Dating my crush didn't work out because I couldn't remember their birthdate.

Get it? It's a joke that uses a pun based on the common expectation with "dating", being to engage in a romantic relationship with someone, then turns it around by instead using the definition of "deciding what time period they are from" by indicating you cannot remember the year they were born.

Which is a double-joke, because romantic pursuits often also do not work out if you cannot remember an important date such as your partner's birthday.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all day.

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
Wow i was so tired and after sleeping, i feel better!

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW