Post a Random Thought

pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
I sure wish I had the energy to do what was described to me because then I could use that energy to actually do something useful. but no, I'm just blankly staring at youtube videos again today. it's pikmin, this time.
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
scaramouche Avatar
random theory but I think when some people can’t code or have a coder friend, but want a site to control they try to take over other people’s sites instead.
Seeing your last few posts, I can't help but note you seem to be vagueposting about someone or a group of someone's. Is it possible for you to take a simple step back? Your mental health seems to be on the decline ever since you opened your site.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
BRO I HAD A DREAM MY PIKACHU DOLL WAS ALIVE TOY STORY STYLE and i was taking care of jt and carrying it all the time loke i used to but it was like battered and all cause i didnt take care of it and i was asking it if it wanted to undergo surgery. We were doing well but the pikachu got pissed off at one point and i got pissed off too bc it started ignoring me - hard to explain either way it evolved to raichu and it tried to cancel me online by spreading fake news about me to alpharad and a bunch of vtubers

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
traveller Avatar
scaramouche Avatar
random theory but I think when some people can’t code or have a coder friend, but want a site to control they try to take over other people’s sites instead.
Seeing your last few posts, I can't help but note you seem to be vagueposting about someone or a group of someone's. Is it possible for you to take a simple step back? Your mental health seems to be on the decline ever since you opened your site.
+1. there's an old adage about TTRPGs that I think we all need to apply to everything: No RP is better than Bad RP.

The more I apply it, the more I see its truth.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsThey/them
20written posts
rubixearned bits
offlinecurrently
rubix
rubix Avatar
traveller Avatar
rubix Avatar
Wisdom saga drops in two days and I have HYPE!
Good to see another EPIC enjoyer. I am so hype for the Telemachus song.

Same! Though I am most excited for the god games to be completed. Coming across an animatic for the Aphrodite segment was what got me into EPIC
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
BRO I HAD A DREAM MY PIKACHU DOLL WAS ALIVE TOY STORY STYLE and i was taking care of jt and carrying it all the time loke i used to but it was like battered and all cause i didnt take care of it and i was asking it if it wanted to undergo surgery. We were doing well but the pikachu got pissed off at one point and i got pissed off too bc it started ignoring me - hard to explain either way it evolved to raichu and it tried to cancel me online by spreading fake news about me to alpharad and a bunch of vtubers

*bouncing from a distance through normal ppl talking*

FTR I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF IT UNWASHED FOR YEARS, LEFT SACRED AND HOLY

pronounsThey/them
20written posts
rubixearned bits
offlinecurrently
rubix
rubix Avatar
illidan main Avatar
traveller Avatar
+1. there's an old adage about TTRPGs that I think we all need to apply to everything: No RP is better than Bad RP.

I really like that adage. It's not something I've come across before, as I've not done much TTRPG, but it's pretty legit. Definitely better to lose an rp partner or leave a site than keep suffering through a bad one

last edit on Aug 29, 2024 0:52:45 GMT by rubix
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar

*bouncing from a distance through normal ppl talking*

FTR I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF IT UNWASHED FOR YEARS, LEFT SACRED AND HOLY

Blessed tits on a warthog, I have that very same plush on my shelf of treasured childhood memories.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
rubix Avatar
illidan main Avatar

I really like that adage. It's not something I've come across before, as I've not done much TTRPG, but it's pretty legit. Definitely better to lose an rp partner or leave a site than keep suffering through a bad one

yeah like and if it seems discouraging, you gotta realize just how many people are out there that are into this hobby. you can always find another community or partner. you might have to try new formats, sure, animanga forum RP is a bit of a fishbowl, but if you step outside our little aquarium, you'll find there's a whole damn ocean out there. you are never stuck with anyone.
last edit on Aug 29, 2024 2:54:50 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
I think I love my schizo tech a little too much, because I am a sucker with for settings with schizo tech (I.e. High and low technology existing side by side), like an otherwise modern-day setting that strongly resembles our own but with the odd android or raygun showing up every now and then, or perhaps a futuristic setting where swords are still to go-to weapon of choice for combat, (Think say, Arknights or Counter:Side) and it kinda saddens me that there's a severe lack of RP sites that embrace this trope.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
chat… if i (afab) feel like i’d be sexier and more desirable if i were a man and i never liked my boobs and i think d*cks are nice, does that mean anything

Edit: nvm i continued to think and i think i got my answer (it means something) (cool cool) (time to put that at the back of my mind bc i have other priorities rn)
last edit on Aug 29, 2024 8:57:16 GMT by ditto become human

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW