Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Empress Yuki Avatar
Chibi Magician Avatar
True that! Luckily I have a friend who helps me with stuff and she has tons of ice, but not that much in terms of DPS and such. So a little teamwork and we can carry through! ^-^
If u play on asia server, feel free to add me! My uid: 800908671

Unfortunately, I do not play on the Asia server and rather the American one. If only! I would love to add you, since, well that would be fun! ^-^ Unless cross-server adding is a thing? >...> I may have said I am not super new, but I am still a little green-horned. dfuoahsiojf
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
Chibi Magician Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
If u play on asia server, feel free to add me! My uid: 800908671
Unfortunately, I do not play on the Asia server and rather the American one. If only! I would love to add you, since, well that would be fun! ^-^ Unless cross-server adding is a thing? >...> I may have said I am not super new, but I am still a little green-horned. dfuoahsiojf
unfortunately, cross-server adding isn't a thing. i would love to add ppl from other server if they added it in. most of my friends are from countries outside asia...
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Empress Yuki Avatar
Chibi Magician Avatar
unfortunately, cross-server adding isn't a thing. i would love to add ppl from other server if they added it in. most of my friends are from countries outside asia...

Awwwwww! That sucks! ;-; Hopefully they add it in the future, cause I would love to add you. I'm glad Canada is included for the American one. I would suffer if I could not play with my friends. >.....< Especially since one of mine helps me with pretty much everything. I will cross my fingers that maybe one day they add it! Cause I would love that since I have a few friends outside of America that I want to help out.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Testingsignaturetomakesureit'snottobig

Edit: Uh oh

Edit: We in there bois
last edit on Aug 14, 2021 20:39:32 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i get really excited talking to people. 9/10 im typing w the biggest smile ever because i just like talking about things especially to other people dsjkfla
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I got to play the Origins Mod in MineCraft with my friend and it was so fun! But I would constantly repeat "I'm a fox!" with glee since I learned, damn, I love being a fox. XD I'm so fast and it makes me extra happy cause I just zip and zoom around. My friend, unfortunately, cannot keep up, so I am forced to walk which is literally their sprint. lol
pronounshe/him
889written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
onlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
i feel like the reason i’ve been enjoying writing fanfic more than posts lately is because i’m in complete control of it- control of which i feel i have been lacking in my personal life as of late. and i feel like i’m progressing better with my story and my character arcs than i have in the last year of rping.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,516written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mouse Avatar
I'm trying too hard.

Take a break, and take it easy! You've been doing a lot of great work lately, but you don't wanna overdo it. TuT
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
A few months ago I started playing Final Fantasy XIV, though I didn't get very far on it. Last night, I started over my character and plan on attempting too play it more often. We'll see if I can keep up with this game and my plots at the same time.
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
My wife makes really awesome graphics, but she would always complain about how fuzzy they looked.

She's been making icons for like 10 years.

She only just found out about the 'sharpen' tool. Now she realises why all her icons looked a little fuzzy to her.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW