write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I've been trying for the past month to over come my ocd.... I'm horrible at keeping track of this stuff but I can see some improvement going on in my life... Hopefully the two steps forward, one step back... really will work with me at the very least getting it under control because I'm tired of this obsession.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,575written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i like when i have opinions and then i find out my friends have the same opinions and i can scream at them about my opinions

this post was made by forever crying about joker and akechi gang
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar

i wrote this big long ass paragraph about how upsetting something is and how hurt I am over something.

then i started crying big fat wet studio ghibli tears because i am literally so defeated, i can’t even express into words how upset i am.

why do people have to be so awful?

pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
I wish females characters were more than just "attractive" figures in modern media. It's rare to have an ugly female character in ANYTHING nowadays. A perfect example of this is League of Legends. There are so many male characters of different size, race, and body type. Females? Almost all of them look beautiful in every way possible and have almost the exact same body type. Like okay.
pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Macchiato Avatar
I wish females characters were more than just "attractive" figures in modern media. It's rare to have an ugly female character in ANYTHING nowadays. A perfect example of this is League of Legends. There are so many male characters of different size, race, and body type. Females? Almost all of them look beautiful in every way possible and have almost the exact same body type. Like okay.
This is a huge issue that I've run into massively. It's depressing. I had the same problem with a game that I played where you have different gods to play as, and all the male figure were really dynamic and interesting. But the females were all the same generic boring body type just copy pasted. -cries a river-
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I sometimes worry how people take me putting a lot of emojis in my messages... because I do not just do it to convey emotion... I have come to realize my incessant use of emojis is actually a bit of a nervous tick... My brain thinks I need to put a cute little c: to make sure nothing gets taken the wrong way or putting a little >.> to try and be funny.

So if anyone sees me using a lot of emojis at times, I am probably being my shy, insecure little self who wants people to feel comfortable talking to her. >.>
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW