The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
89written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
mellowโ™ก Avatar
Fragarach Avatar
A Gundam au rp, I just want to Pilot a Zaku ;-; it can even be based off the breakers series. But something Gundam related would be awesome. 
gundam rp seconded hardcore.

i recently found an au that was written into a game of amuro joining neo zeon and earth being pressed into submission -- earth conceded with char's demands and *all* of its people moved to space. my brain immediately sparked with "this should be a site".

i'll keep it in my back pocket if no one else will lol
Iโ€™ve been considering a mecha rp inspired after gundam actuallyโ€ฆ.-eyewiggle-

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
Original FF Site, not exactly based on any specific FF setting, but takes heavy inspiration/themes from them for its own world and plot. Basically a fusion of locations, systems, etc from the franchise. ie; Magic, Materia, Summons, but also the whole fantasy/scifi environment. Like Midgard and Garlemald can exist side-by-side with Baron or Alexandria. It can have canons but canons exist in that setting instead of being isekai'd. Also of course gotta have OCs.
last edit on Mar 9, 2024 15:42:46 GMT by Galeforce
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
205written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
Galeforce Avatar
Original FF Site, not exactly based on any specific FF setting, but takes heavy inspiration/themes from them for its own world and plot. Basically a fusion of locations, systems, etc from the franchise. ie; Magic, Materia, Summons, but also the whole fantasy/scifi environment. Like Midgard and Garlemald can exist side-by-side with Baron or Alexandria. It can have canons but canons exist in that setting instead of being isekai'd. Also of course gotta have OCs.
What friends and I are working on are kind of close with some heavy-FF inspired areas/concepts (some areas a lot more high fantasy while others more steam punk). But it's still gonna be a while off before anything gets released tho. Definitely won't be FF canons unfortunately. But hey it's close? Ahaha. 

Also, for my own selfish wants, I once again would love to see a mabinogi-based rp after getting back into the game for a bit. Fighting and slice of life, yes please~
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
eulalie Avatar
Galeforce Avatar
What friends and I are working on are kind of close with some heavy-FF inspired areas/concepts (some areas a lot more high fantasy while others more steam punk). But it's still gonna be a while off before anything gets released tho. Definitely won't be FF canons unfortunately. But hey it's close? Ahaha. 

Also, for my own selfish wants, I once again would love to see a mabinogi-based rp after getting back into the game for a bit. Fighting and slice of life, yes please~

:SUPER MEGA EYES: late, but I'm really looking forward to this! I'll keep an eye out for it! c:
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
honkai star rail penacony/inception/the matrix type rp. characters are trapped in a dream world "paradise" something akin to the "perfect vacation". ruled by a mysterious organization or even a "family", with various levels of management or maybe even "royalty" with various "noble families" (or maybe even both?). some people will decide to live and exist happily in this manufactured fantasy. while others wish to delve deeper and unravel the secrets that the controllers of this "dream prison" have kept hidden. of course, you'll have said organization (players and staff) try to keep things in order and keep the facade going for the "good of humanity". as the dream slowly turns into a nightmare. and people are forced to either live in fanciful delusions or accept reality and fight for freedom. or something like that.
last edit on Mar 20, 2024 15:59:44 GMT by Galeforce
pronounsshe/her
98written posts
mellowโ™กearned bits
offlinecurrently
mellowโ™ก
mellowโ™ก Avatar
recent developments have me thinking about x-men.

an academy for mutants learning to cope with their abilities and the scorn that comes along with having them. discovering who you are and what you stand for while dealing with political pushback because "you don't belong." folks trying to play the hero or set to give up and be the villain.

it's a good setting for some interesting rp.
aliasMatt
pronounsHe/Him
26written posts
mattwithaswordearned bits
offlinecurrently
mattwithasword
mattwithasword Avatar
I would love to see a high fantasy type site that actually lasts. Most of the ones I've been on in the past last a year, maybe two and then fizzle out and close. 

Fight monsters, guilds, magic, mix in some slice of life... I'm even willing to help build it, but experience has shown I can't do it all myself or I get burnt out ;.;
Discord: Mattwithasword#1199
pronounsshe, her
201written posts
offlinecurrently
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™ Avatar
mattwithasword Avatar
I would love to see a high fantasy type site that actually lasts. Most of the ones I've been on in the past last a year, maybe two and then fizzle out and close.ย 

Fight monsters, guilds, magic, mix in some slice of life... I'm even willing to help build it, but experience has shown I can't do it all myself or I get burnt out ;.;

I don't normally #out myself but... if you're really interested Emerius may qualify. It's new but still going! Also while it is a Dragon Age site, you don't need to know anything about it (I have never played DA in my entire life and it is pretty flexible).
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
pirates! not one piece. not potc. just an "original" pirate fantasy animanga site (maybe loosely inspired by other pirate media) with light to medium supernatural themes (mermaids/sirens, krakens, long-dead ancient civilizations, ghosts/undead, cursed artifacts, and maybe playable fantastical races?) and a vast open ocean dotted with various islands. with pirates fiending for gold and treasure, doing piratey things. maybe a loose plot tying it all together. but generally up to the players. also needs a bounty/infamy system and a site shop to buy stuff!

yes i've started playing sea of thieves, how did you know?
last edit on Mar 24, 2024 22:53:24 GMT by Galeforce