aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
i'd love to see a ye olde high fantasy site that doesn't require fcs. or, alternatively, you can use art that's yours for fcs, or a mix of art and aesthetics and describe your character.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
ricochet Avatar
i'd love to see a ye olde high fantasy site that doesn't require fcs. or, alternatively, you can use art that's yours for fcs, or a mix of art and aesthetics and describe your character.

Idk About high fantasy but Leap is currently working on a fantasy rp that doesn't require fcs and she has a special miniprofile coded for anyone that just uses aesthetic~ images
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a Demon academy set in a modern fantasy world with half-demons and human magus being integrated into the school for the people who wanna play the "normies". think.... "Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun!" or something similar. throw in a magic ranking system, dorms/houses, and some evil organization + political intrigue in the background and BAM got a fun time! so Harry Potter, but with demons, magic and technology actually working together (magitech, anyone?), and possibly some actual competent fucking adults (and teachers!).
last edit on Feb 5, 2022 23:19:32 GMT by tenebrae
aliasnao, paradisi
pronounsfed/up
75written posts
naoearned bits
offlinecurrently
nao
nao Avatar
so what, refrigerator?
...cant shake off the persisting .hack// wants so... a .hack// site except it's not just a virtual mmo BUT also something like a virtual social platform where u do internet things (vtubers, youtubers, streamers, utaite/youtaite stuff, gaming, just casually chatting, etc) and u do it while u r inside a virtual space in ur biometrically-generated avatars...? and yes im saying a mix of U from belle and summer wars and .hack// where u can also rp as ur characters' irl selves whem ur not inside the virtual space...?

and with a twist where the concept of anomalies in .hack// applies to it so u can actually get attacked by corrupted AI or bugs in the virtual space and suffer a coma from it or smtg dhdhjdmddjmsjs

/shot
last edit on Feb 6, 2022 18:16:33 GMT by nao
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
21written posts
azeearned bits
offlinecurrently
aze
aze Avatar
hear me out: avatar the last airbender.

BUT.

it's set in the future with a crime twist to it.

i'm talking cyber implants, gangs, corrupted authority, maybe corporations trying to capitalize on bending somehow, etcetc. that's a dream site for me right there
last edit on Feb 6, 2022 21:08:48 GMT by aze
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
aze Avatar
here me out: avatar the last airbender.

BUT.

i'm talking cyber implants, gangs, corrupted authority, maybe corporations trying to capitalize on bending somehow, etcetc. that's a dream site for me right there

I honestly down for this. Avatar Last Airbender with a cyberpunk dystopian twist sounds seriously fun.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
aze Avatar
here me out: avatar the last airbender.

BUT.

cyberpunk atla? this needs to happen asap.
aliasThe Man Formerly Known as Fragarach
pronounsHe/Him/His
78written posts
Fragarachearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fragarach
Fragarach Avatar
Ahhhhhhhh!
Okay Just gonna list a couple More Ideas that Could Be interesting because I need them out of my Head.

#1: Okay this is Just a Memey Idea here me out, A Mario based forum RP. Just Think about all the Fleshing out the Area's in the World of Mario had. You Have the Mushroom Kingdom from the Mainline Games, Isle Delphino from Sunshine, literal Space from Mario Galaxy. Then You Got areas like the Bean Bean Kingdom from the First Mario & Luigi, Rougeport and it's surrounding Locations from the Thousand Year Door, the Mario world is surprisingly Expansive so just an Idea.

#2: With the Chrono Cross Rerelease Coming out I'd love to see a post Chrono Cross forum RP that takes place Several Hundred years after the events of Chrono Cross.  But Add the Time Travel from Chrono Trigger and the hopping between to timelines in the current day from chrono Cross. I think that could be pretty interesting. But Making that work with the Lore would be hell I'm sure. But Chrono Triggers time stuff played it pretty loose as well.

#3: A Pokemon Criminal RP's: I've noticed I've been playing alot of Criminal Characters Lately, you know what the most noticeable thing about the Pokemon Games is the Evil Teams. So I was thinking an Pokemon Forum RP that takes Place In Kanto, where all the characters are criminals so it'd be heavily factioned based so You'd Have Team Rocket, and Cipher, plasma, and all the other villainous teams vying for power in whatever Region they are in.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.